CHAPTER 7: Confessions

"You....You...Y-You what?" Flug sank down to the floor, the panic and fear swelling up in his chest. Black hat probably hated him.

Black hat stared at the horrified Flug, smirking and letting out a bit of a laugh.  

"Explain the dreams, Flug." Black hat blinked intently. Flug felt sweat run down his face.

Black hat continued to wait, getting a little bit impatient. He flicked his finger and Flug was forced into the chair across from  Black hat.

"Explain it Flug."

"O-Okay.." Flug sighed relentlessly, "It all started a while ago."

"I Felt strange when I was around you last week, and i don't know why? It felt like i was going to vomit, but it was in my chest too. A-And when I saw dementia around you, I-I don't know? I felt a sharp pain in my chest? A-Almost like jealousy?" Flug stuttered out in fear.

Black hat's eyes widened slightly. Jealousy? of Dementia? "Go on."

Flug took a deep breath, "A-And all of a sudden I felt even w-worse when you criticized me? I felt like you d-didn't care about me so I-" Flug took a deep breath and looked down.

"You what?"

"I-" Flug choked on his own tears, rolling up his sleeves to reveal cut wounds. 

"I started to cut myself and I-I couldn't help i-it? I started to f-fear that maybe you never really c-cared about anyone, or m-me...so I-I made fantasies where you d-did care and n-now I fear that y-you won't even want me as y-your s-scientist!" Dr. Flug choked out, tears flowing from his eyes as he wailed, hiding his face in his hands.

Black hat sat still, his eyes wide. Flug cut himself over him? Black hat stood up but Flug shook his head "N-No, d-don't get up....please."

Black hat sat down, listening to the weeping scientist.

"B-before you do anything...promise not to t-tell anyone what h-happened here. Don't t-tell anyone a-about my arms." Flug looked up, tears still in his 'eyes'.

Black hat sat there, feeling himself feel something he never felt before, he spoke.

"I won't. But you have to show me something first.

"...O-Okay, anything to prevent a-anyone else from k-knowing."

"Take off the bag, flug." 

"T-Take off my bag?" Flug blinked in fear and shock.

"Yes."

"....Okay."

Flug sighed in fear, "Sorry if you think I'm ugly." Flug shivered as he grabbed the edges of his paper bag,  pulling it off slowly.

/////

Black hat blinked as he laid eyes on Dr. Flug's face. He had reddish-yellow hair, ginger but not fully, dark grey eyes with only shimmers of light skimming them. He had scars across his left eye, he looked blind in that eye. He had light scars on his right cheek. He was handsome to say the least. Wait, what? Handsome? 

Black hat felt his face heat up as Flug stared at him anxiously.

"S-Sorry.." Flug shuddered and slouched over, starting to pull his paper bag back down over his head.

"Wait-NO!" Black hat blurted out before he could think. 

"H-huh?" Flug blinked, feeling his cheeks heat up in surprise. 

"I-I think you look cute."

//////////////

: )

enjoy

my little

shippers

amazing art by my friend