Chapter 3!

Amy thought to herself that today would change a lot of things in her life. Today was the first day of school also the first day of freshman year. Still carrying the hope with her every single day. As she walked through the doors of the high school she couldn't help but think people were starting to judge her. But then suddenly she saw him he was walking down the stairs and it felt like it was all in slow motion. She didn't know his name but by the end of the day she wanted to know his name. She felt this attraction that she had never felt at all to anyone before. But she know it was a special feeling and it made her exciting. It made her ready for the rest of the day. He glanced at her then went on with where ever he was going. It gave her the hope that she had been searching for. Or in other words the missing puzzle piece in her equation. She quickly got to her locker and rushed to her first class. To her surprise she walked in and of course Madison, Lauren, and Grace were sitting in the front row and there was only two seats left and one was next to Grace and the other in the way back. A kid walked in right before her and took the back seat so the only other choice was the seat right next to Grace Bowman. Right after that class she rushed to her the rest of her classes to get a good seat. Finally it was time for lunch maybe she would see that guy again at least she was hoping. But once she got lunch most of the spots were taken. Until a girl came up to Amy and introduced herself, she started by saying "Hi! I'm Alice are you a freshman?". Amy said "Yes" and right after that Alice invited her to sit with her and her friends. Amy quickly said yes and went with Alice to get a seat. Amy was really thankful for Alice because if Alice wouldn't have came up to her she would have been eating her lunch in the girls restroom. After lunch had finished all Amy could do was think about that guy that she had saw. It was just a glance but it felt like more to her, he was just so mysterious to her. As the day came to a end she hoped she would see that guy but unfortunately she didn't see him. But it gave her hope that the next day she would see him but it left her with questions like. Would he like her? Would he ask her out? And the most important question to her. Would she ever see him again?