Chapter 4!

As the next couple days of school went by the weekend quickly approached. Amy was disappointed because she hadn't seen the guy that she had spotted in the hallway on the first day of school. She assumed that he must have been older because she hadn't seen him in any of her classes. But on the good side, Amy had been making a lot of friends. It was all thanks to Alice for inviting her to sit with her at lunch the first day. It was Friday and Amy was hoping to bump into the guy she had waited for but it seemed like she would never find him. But she had hope that she would find him. As she began to move on with her day and soon forgot about the guy for a least a period of time. She figured she would go get a book for her next class, so she headed to her locker and got the book. Suddenly someone had tapped her on the shoulder and to her surprise it was the guy she had been looking for! He stopped to say "Your Amy right?". As Amy was shocked that he had came over to talk to her, she barely could get the word yes out of her mouth. The guy looked at her in a way that no one had ever looked at her before. It was a look that she couldn't explain. The look made her have butterflies in her stomach. And those butterflies were a good thing. Finally he said to her "Well my name is Ricky, and maybe I will see you around". As he said that in a calm voice Amy responded "Maybe you will".