Chapter 5!

Amy was the kind of girl to get ahead of herself when something small happened . But when Ricky had spoken to her in the hall she thought it was a sign. Because of wishing to see him again. Little did she know that Ricky did this with many other girls, but Amy wasn't use to that because she was a freshman. Her two best friends had already became the gossips around the school so they had already heard rumors about Ricky and this girl Adrian supposedly they had a thing. So once Amy had heard that she had started to try and forget about Ricky even though it was really hard to. She just tried to remember that he was a bad guy and didn't deserve her at all. It didn't help seeing him all over school but she saw how he treated other girls because after saying hi to her once he hadn't said anything else. Amy was just trying to stay to stay out of the drama and just tried to focus on school and not boys. She thought that she would be done with Ricky and nothing would ever happen between them but little did she know one day at school Ricky was talking to Adrian by her locker saying to her "Trust me I could make any girl here fall in love with me".  Adrian was just replying with "Ya sure you can". Suddenly a huge bet between them started where Adrian could pick any girl in the school and Ricky had to make the girl fall in love with him. Just as Adrian was deciding Amy started to walk down the hall and once she saw Ricky she rolled her eyes and went to the band room. Suddenly Adrian pointed at Amy and said "Her". Ricky looked quickly at Amy and said "No problem". Ricky left Adrians locker and headed for class thinking of what he should do first to get Amy to fall for him.