its happing

Corl view:*i get home.i walk in my house with the biggest smile.*"hey babe.why you smiling so big .did u have fun at Denis house. "said Emily (corl girlfriend)"ya I did I have fun Denis house.but is wasn't that fun."said corl."come on tell me what u did".said Emily.*corl get nervous he starts to freak out inside* "who's hungry ,cause I am I going to make something to eat do u want something".said corl nervously."babe can u make me a sandwich"said Emily."sure"said corl."coky I have something fun planed today that will make u smile even bigger"said Emily with  a small smile."
            10mins later sandwiches are done...
*corl hand Emily sandwitch*corl eats food and so dose emily*
           2 mins later there both done with food...
*corl takes her and his plate to wash.corl washes plates*
                        Few mins later.......
*corl sit next to emily.emily leans her head on his shoulder and holds his hand.she get even more close and snuggles with him.she rubs his leg with her often hand.she leans over and kisses him on the lips and get on top of him.corl is in shock.he eyes where as bright as when Denis kissed him.he went along with it and did it back.*
*she put her toug in his mouth .and he puts his hand on her butt and grabs it*

       End of this page will continue best day enjoy can post more then one a day .hope u like so far. :)