THE FINAL PLAY (BOOK 6)

Thank you to GirlOfHope for the killer covers...You ROCK!!!!

(Here you go BadGramer you wanted me to make a book with Luke Guldan you got it...)

Book 6, last and final book of THE MEN OF SPORTS  series.

Seemed only fitting I end the series with the same guy who graced the cover of the first book.......

Evelyn Marty went on assignment to Texas to recruit a football player. She was planning on using Sergio as an incentive to get the guy to follow her back to Chicago. But the moment she laid eyes on him. She was blown away (but his talent had nothing to do with why she was in awe.).

Not to mention the fact that her information was all wrong. Turns out the guys a Hockey player not a football player or correction he plays both sports but wants to make Hockey his career.

Luke Turner is about to get his life turned upside down. When this hot recruit shows up to his home town in Texas. She is sex on a stick and makes all his man parts stand at attention. But there is a mysterious look in her eyes. From the moment their eyes met. He saw recognition in hers. But hell he’d remember a fine ass filly like her if he’d met her before.

Seems like she’s got something up her sleeve. But all he cares about at the moment is getting up her skirt. In order to execute

THE FINAL PLAY..........

(YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG. DAMN THAT MAN IS SO HOT AND WELL HIS VOICE MAKES ME MELT.....)