Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Michelle’s POV

I called a meeting of the hen’s of the round table as I had done months back. “Well ladies, seems what we set out to do worked perfectly. Without even thinking of it, we even found a man for Evelyn.” I said as I smiled at all my friends.

“Are you kidding? Seems to me that bun in your oven was the unexpected part of the equation” Said Reigna as she rubbed my baby bump. I smiled at my 5 best friends. There is no one I would have loved more than them as my son’s in-laws.

“Well my Evelyn isn’t married yet. But that devil Luke will convince her soon enough. It’s been 2 months now since the wedding of the kids and since her and Luke became an official item. I have high hopes he will convince her” Said Camilla.

“He is such a handsome devil isn’t he? Just like my Jed and Sergio. Who would have thought? I would end up with 2 new babies.” I tell my friends.

“So did the doctor tell you what you’re going to have? Gloria asked.

“Yup” I tell them as I smile wide and full of happiness.

“Well what the fuck woman tell us!” Ah, Patricia always the impatient one. Now I know where rose gets it.

Yes we had set out to make our children fall in love. It turned out they didn’t need our help if I’m honest. They found love playing the game on their own and on their terms.

Luke’s POV

8 months later…..

Ugh, Evelyn had been away for 2 weeks now. I think that’s a record. Yup going 2 weeks without making love to my woman is 2 weeks to many. I decided to pay her a visit. She was going back to my old stomping grounds in Texas. So I decided it was time I went back to.

So I asked her that night what time her appointment was and decided to catch her at the end of her interview.  I went to the school since she was meeting the guy after practice. I knew those halls like the back of my hand.

So I decided to wait for her in my favorite closet. Yeah I made out with my fair share of girls in here. I had timed it just right since she is a stickler for her time. I could hear her heels clicking on the floor as she got closer.

Yes it was time, I thought as I opened the door just as she was passing by and grabbed her. I covered her mouth so she would not scream.  “2 weeks I have spent without this body.” I whisper in her ear and then I feel her body relax as she realized who I am.

I let go of her hand because she bit me. “ouch”.

“You scared the crap out of me Luke. What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Woman did you not hear me. 2 weeks is what I have been waiting. I needed you.” I tell her as she smirks. So I put my hands under her skirt and lift up. Well that wiped that smile off her face.

“Luke no, what if we get caught” she said all worried.

“Yeah, what if” I repeated as I kissed the back of her neck as I stroked her over her panties.  I was already hard so I just yanked a little and that excuse for a thong snapped off her. Leaving her exposed to my hands that where now making her moan.

“You my dear have neglected me and I’ve come to get me some.” That made her laugh, so I had to punish her for laughing at me. So I pinched her most sensitive spot and she gasped. I then spun her around.

“Ok that was all the foreplay I’m giving you. I need to be in you now.” I tell her as I drop my pants and pull her up so now she has her legs wrapped around my waist.

“Who asked you for foreplay? I was ready the moment I realized it was you.”  She said in a very husky voice.

“Damn woman, you are going to be the death of me.” I say as I enter her and marvel at all the emotions I feel when ever we’re together. I really do love this woman so much. I lean in to kiss her as I pump in and out.

Yes life with her is never dull……

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Very short but I didn’t want to end at chapter 10. It has to be 11 chapters..LOL