7: Setting Them Up

AJ:
It's an off day tomorrow and I (finally) get to see Willson after 10 days of them being on the road. I'm asleep on the couch, I fell asleep watching "Storage Wars" and I'm awaken by the two loud baseball players that live here and then some. Wonderful. I shrug and fall asleep again.

I wake back up a few hours later in mine and Willson's bed. I check the time. 3:45 AM. I groan and flip my pillow over. They're still being loud downstairs. I know that cause the door is open. I stand up and shut the door. I lay back down and then I hear loud voices come in the hallway. Seriously?! Can't a pregnant girl get some sleep?! I put a pillow over my head and groan. Willson, you're in some deep trouble.

I wake up at around 8:30. I shower, get dressed then walk downstairs to see 10 baseball players passed out in the living room. Great. I'm not cleaning up their mess. I look at the 10 guys and shake my head. I call my best friend Heather and she comes over, we're hanging in mine and Willson's room since the guys are still all asleep.

"It was so hard to sleep last night. I'm pregnant, I need sleep and I could barely get it." I lay back. "That's annoying." Heather says. "You're telling me?" I look at her.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant." Heather smiles.

She's overly excited.

"I can't believe my boyfriend came home and had a party." I roll my eyes.

Suddenly, I hear moving around downstairs and loud yelling, and music. Seriously, here we go again. But seriously?! At 8:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING.

"Let's go." Heather said. We walk downstairs, crossing our arms. Willson and Javy look up and then their eyes go wide. Willson shuts the music off and he can tell I'm pissed. "Everyone that does not live here, out. I love you all but I need to talk to my boyfriend in private." I say. The guys start to leave, including Javy and Heather. "Not you two." I say to Heather and Javy. "You two, stay here. Willson, with me." I drag Willson up the steps, by the shirt. I may be 6 1/2 months pregnant but I'm not weak. We get to our room and I slam the door, acting like I'm gonna yell at him, when in reality, it's a plan.

Heather:
I sit on their couch, awkwardly as Willson and AJ left Javier Babe Baez and I alone downstairs. "Is she really mad at Willson?" I asked Javy. "I don't know." He shrugs sitting next to me. "You're very hot." Javy whispers in my ear. "T-thanks." I stutter. "Would you go with me?" He asks. I smile and nod. "Yes." I respond. "Perfect." He kissed my cheek. He yawns and lays down. Javy pulls me next to him and we fall asleep. Holy shit.

AJ:
Walking downstairs, Willson and I find Heather and Javy asleep on the couch. Picture time!!

ajmaddon: Left them alone for 10 minutes and this happened

ajmaddon: Left them alone for 10 minutes and this happened. 😏 Our plan worked. {All included in the plan: @willsoncontreras40 @arizz_44 @kris_bryant17 @kschwarb12 @jess_bryant @addison_russell  @benzobrist18  @albertalmorajr  @jarrieta49 @jgrimm52 @cubs} We wish these two best of luck! @javy23baez @heather99thomas 💕💕

Tagged: javy23baez, heather99thomas

There you go deisaayy That's what AJ did with Javy 😊