Who can save me now?

Some parts might be triggering and may invole abuse, self harm, swearing, bullying and other aspects that people might find alarming. If this might bother you, TURN BACK NOW!!!!

She was just a girl. A girl who felt like she was living in a lonley world, All alone with no one who cared. The only things that were there for her was her music and her blade. Or her collection as it was starting to become now. Anything and everything was becoming a weapon she could use to tear herself apart with. Why did it have to be her? Why did it have to be her that had an abusive dad and a mum that just didn't give a shit and who would sit back and watch as he beat her up? The only other thing that was there for her was music. Mainly Black Veil Brides. Somehow she would find a way to go to one of their concerts one day. That was her life's ambition. Well, that and maybe becoming a drummer or an artist. She hadn't been able to decide between the two.

'ISABEL!' A voice shouted accompanied by the slamming of a hand on her desk

'Yeah?' She asked pulling the earphones from her ears and gancing up at the teacher looming over her through the thick black curtain of her hair.

'Show me your work!' She instructed.

Isabel turned her book around and pushed it across the table towards the bitch. She looked down again and smirked as she saw the look of horror that had crossed Mrs. Aves face.

'What... Ummm what is... Um this?' She stuttered. 

'It's a bitch getting their eyes carved out by Andy Biersack. What does it look like?' She stated in a blunt tone.

'Well I'm thinking it's looking like detention for you miss Johnson!' She shouted

'Wouldn't be the first time I would be spending more time with you than really necesarry. I'm beginning to think that you like the sight of my face. Or is it the sound of my voice? 

'Miss Johnson! I suggest you keep your mouth shut before you get yourself into any more trouble! And----'

RINGGGGGGGG!!!! 

'Oops looks like I'm saved by the bell again! Ah well.' She said as she grabbed her bag 'looks like your going to have to sort out my puishment on monday now won't you? Bye!' She yelled and she strolled out of maths block. 

'I hate, hate, hate maths!'She muttered to herself.

'Hey hey, guess who's talking to herslelf again! You sure your not crazy Johnson?!' Chelsea, the school bully  yelled while her cronies giggled at her oh so funny remark.

'Oh yeah, I'm sure Chelsea! 'she shouted back as she put her earphones into first her right ear, then her left. 'Twats' She though to herself as she pressed play. The opening notes of Wretched and Divine pounded through her ears. Making her forget all of today's worries and moving  her mind onto trying to master what she thought seemed right for CC's drumming as well as keeping up with the lyrics. Doing both at the same time required a great amount of effort, So she didn't have space in her head to think about the many things bothering her.

So what did you think!!!!??? Not much BVB in it  I know, I'm trying to set up a back story for her so the rest of the story makes sense :) I doubt anyone will read this, but I'm enjoying writing it so far!!! thank you if you do read, and follow me on twitter @BvBiersackbitch! )