CHAPTER 1

CHALLENGE

Samar and Samaira were having a cup of chai (tea) in their lovely balcony covered with flowers and the beautiful scent surrounded around them.It was a lovely evening roads filled with children playing cricket and running here and there, no pollution and the people around them cared for each other.

Samar spilled his chai on his white shirt and Samaira sighed heavily and jerked her head in disappointment,"when will you learn to have chai without spilling it on your clothes?" she said

Samar grinned while stroking the back of his head,"let me never learn this thing atleast,I ain't perfect like you!"

Samaira wide her eyes while she asked,"WHY?"

"because I love the way you always scold me like I'm still a kid, you know how much I miss being a kid with no worries".

"God I married a child and I'm still upbringing and nurturing him", she said while adjusting her specs.

Samar laughed and it reminded him of his old days with Samaira."what are you now starring at?",she asked.

"nothing,just miss the old times with you!",he said smiling warmly at her

"ahan! How much do you remember of our old times?",sipping on her chai

"I remember everything my sweetheart, how can anyone forget their most precious days which gave them real happiness above that the feelings I never had before for someone special".

Still not believing it,"I need to know then,I challenge you!".

Adjusting on his chair,he thought why on earth he brought this subject today,"not a good start!" he murmured under his breath.

"did you say something?".

"yeah! I was saying that you never give up han?".

"especially not on you!",she said smiling.

"this is the reason we are still together",winking at her playfully.

They were always the kind of couple people always said they will end up together however, they did have ups and downs but they never give up on each other. Love is all about giving and taking and they both knew how hard it is to hold onto the things you love.Now as they were together,they still don't believe that how far they have come. Both have some sorrows and some regrets and each one of them know how many sacrifices they have made,they even have jeopardize their lifes ,felt vulnerable for losing each other.  Their love was true and pure and that purity was the result of their togetherness.

"start?".

"oh yes!".

Samar was now standing and he was starring at the roads as if the roads will lead him to the path of his old days,to his former memories.His consciousness and his brain wasn't helping him this time with his words to start the story he named as "aik cup chai".

He had to start as soon as Samaira come up with the first memory and he will then lose,and Samar never lose because losing was like dying for him.

He was aimlessly looking at things while Samaira was waiting and atlast his eyes caught the sight of a book "Tuesdays with Morrie"and all the memories rush back to him like a wind had just changed it's direction towards him, like a kid runs to chase a cat and then he felt relieved and turn to Samaira..