CHAPTER 4

SAME DAY 

"Hi", Samar turn around and there he saw Samaira standing with a cheesy smile.

"Hey", Samar replied with a smile,then there was an awkwardness between them. Samaira started examining him while Samar was waiting for whatever reason she came to him.

Samar have messy hair like he don't get enough time to look himself in the mirror.His eyes are as light brown as a colour of coffee.I like what what's written on his t-shirt: 

                                    "Sorry wastes time. You have to live your life like you'll never be sorry" , i've read this quote somewhere. Ah! that quote is from the book "All the bright places", Samaira thought to herself. God! how much i loved that book when i was done reading it. Soon her bubble of thoughts was burst by Samar waving his both hands in air.

Samaira shakes herself,"Um,hi".

"You already greeted me".

"Oh! i'm sorry".

"Sorry for what?", Samar asked.

"For being awkward", she replied while adjusting her specs.

 " We all are awkward in some other way around, don't be sorry".

Samaira smiles warmly while thinking about what just Samar said and replies," True" and walks away.Is this what she came for? Samar thought to himself.

It was third period of English literature. Everyone was settling down,Samaira was very excited for the class. As she was writing date on the blank page Samar sat beside her all of a sudden. She jumps a bit as she wasn't expecting him. Asad winks at Samar and went to sit somewhere else. Samar felt a bit nervous. why is he here? Samaira thought. Samar was scribbling something on a small piece of paper and handed to Samaira. 

While they were having this conversation, it was interrupted by Prof Ali

While they were having this conversation, it was interrupted by Prof Ali. He pointed at both of them,"You two, Please pay attention".They both nodded and head back to their books.

Samaira had that piece of paper in her hand.She looked at it, smile a little and put that paper in her file quickly.Samar was already looking at her and she figured out that she is caught while saving the paper in her file.Their eyes met for a very long time, Samar looked away. Samaira's heart was pounding like a storm.

HEY GUYS! 

so yeah! finally i wrote the story and i'm not at all confident about it and if by chance you find any mistakes please let me know and tell me how's it. i badly need reviews!

and tell me what you're thinking about next scenes and all?