JOAQUIN (PART 1)

Badass reader? Hells yea. Bi Joaquin? Yes please papí.

----

The roar of my Harley Davidson was the only sound I could hear as I sped down the road, the trees nothing but a blur.

A large sign loomed in the distance, and suddenly I could hear the sound of rushing water. Slowing down, I cruised along and listened to the sounds of the river alongside the road, and the sign grew larger and larger until the words were clear.

"Welcome to Riverdale."

-

The engine of my bike purred as I navigated the streets of Riverdale, seemingly attracting attention from many passersby. I almost snorted as I noticed people watching me as I passed them. Clearly they've never seen a girl on a motorbike.

I kept riding through the town until I noticed the buildings looked rougher, more unkempt. Fluorescent lights in the distance shone in the night and lit up the dark street. Curiosity got the best of me, and I pulled up in front of the lit up building. I noticed a few black-clad men outside watching me as I dismounted my bike. Shaking my head slightly, I smirked and kicked the stand down on my bike. Taking my helmet off, I sat it on the seat of my bike and began to make my way to the entrance of this place that looked like some kind of club or bar.

As soon as I walked through the door, all eyes were on me as everyone seemed to stop what they were doing. I raised one eyebrow as I scanned the crowd of men staring at me, only noticing a couple of women in the room who didn't seem to be in the same all-black attire as the men, who were all in leather jackets.

A gang, maybe?

My eyes landed on a tall, dark haired boy who was staring right at me. Even from where I stood at the entrance, I could see how bright his eyes were.
I smirked slightly and ran my fingers through my slightly tousled hair, and walked with purpose over to the bar - my purpose being to get a drink. The sound of chatter filled my ears - meaning everybody had stopped gawking at me as if I was an alien.

Is it really that rare to see a girl on a bike? It's 2017, people.

I perched on a stool and waved the bartender over, ready to produce my fake ID as I asked for my drink,

"Bourbon, on the rocks."

The bartender nodded and prepared my drink quickly, surprisingly without asking for ID (not that I'm complaining).

I unfolded a ten dollar bill, sliding it across the bar in his direction.
He gave me my change, and I took a sip of my drink, stuffing the coins into my pocket. I looked around the bar and the symbols on the backs of the leather jackets everyone was wearing caught my eye.

Southside Serpents. Definitely a gang.

I noticed a game of snooker was underway, and saw the hot one with the light eyes taking a shot. Hoping to get a game, I made my way over to the snooker table and plonked my glass down on the edge of the table.

"Don't suppose I'd be able to play?" I asked the players who were now staring at me like I wasn't human. "What, can't a girl join in?"

My eyes landed once again on the guy I saw earlier, and he definitely looks sexier up close. Our eyes locked and I was astonished to see how light his actually were. He licked his bottom lip and seemed to give me a once over before speaking up, "I'm sure we could give you a chance. Let's set it up, boys."