Dancing in the Steps of Love

A/N: This is a lemon/smut fic set in the future of "The Purity of White Seems To Be Red". There are some other things hinted on, that take place in the future of that universe and might appear in a sequel or other spin-offs.^^

By the way I was asked to write a RokuBeni lemon. I will try (!) but can't promise. :P

Warning: Very explicit and graphical description! Do not read, if you're underage!

(As if anyone would listen to those warnings, but I have done my duty. The rest is up to you.^^)

Dancing in the Steps of Love

They danced.

They danced to the beat of their hearts.

A smooth rhytm, that let them sway from side to side.

Nothing could destroy the utter happiness she felt at this moment. Moving in their loving embrace she looked at her fuchsia haired fiance. There were no words to express the feelings, she held for him in her heart.

He had been so sweet arranging a dinner for them. Of course Shimon hadn't cooked it himself so not to mess up. He had surprised her, when she came home, already waiting in her room at the Amawaka estate and she was pretty sure, it had been thanks to Yuzuru-san's help, that they were sated now with delicious food.

When they had finished, he had looked at her so sincere, it scared her fearing the worst. He began talking about how she irritated him at first, when they had met, how his feelings had taunted him for months. She'd listened to his words with the feeling of doom levitating over her head. Was he breaking up with her?

She had remembered their first meeting then, when she had accidentally walked in on him after he'd taken a shower and had sent her this icy glare. They had always thought back with humor to their first meeting but in this moment all she had been able to see was the icy glare from back then.

Yet, suddenly his expression had changed, with his eyes smiling at her. They had born that soft gaze, he especially held for her. He had told her, he would not have dared to dream, it would lead to this day. Then, with a firm and leveled voice, he asked for her hand in marriage.

In that moment she had recalled the promise they had made in face of the great battle against Ijika Yuuto. She hadn't forgotten it, as they had been theoretically engaged since then. Weeks and months had gone by afterwards. She just hadn't thought it was the right time to realize their plan and so had he, until now.

But when he had asked her to marry him, Mayura couldn't think about a moment more right than this.

With tears streaming down her face she had thrown herself at him and buried her head on a shoulder, muffling her answer.

It had always been "Yes".

Since the day, Shimon and her promised each other to return safely to this realm and get married, it had been a "Yes".

They had enjoyed their embrace after she calmed down, leaving small kisses of adoration on each other. Then he'd rose to his feet, taking her with him and slowly started to move his feet in a slow dance, as she cuddled herself closer in his embrace.

They had danced for a while now. Looking at him, Mayura knew, she didn't want him to leave tonight, nor ever again.

She giggled at the small blush, that appeared on his cheeks, when she had stretched her body standing on her toes and whispered into his ears, "Make love to me, Shimon."

"Are you... sure?" He asked carefully.

She was. Him probing for any insecurity on her side, didn't make her feel insecure or shy. It just made her heart ache for him. Shimon, this strong man, was gentle and kind. She couldn't help but being attracted to his caring side. And like each time other time, she found this side to be very cute. "Let's not wait any longer, Shimon."