Chapter 19

Killian's POV

Everything that Emma was afraid that would happen was happening. Lies, rumors, ect, but as long as I knew the truth that all that mattered to me. Though people are saying that Im using Emma, but she knows that a lie. Now Belle knew the truth, but the others are pretty mad at me.

"So you have been dating Emma Swan for months now and you never said anything." Regina says.

"Look we wanted to keep it a secret because of all the lies people would spread." I say.

"Look Killian you could have at least told me. Im your brother." Liam says.

"I know. Look I get it your all upset about me lying about dating Emma, but... I love her so much and I dont want to lose her. Please understand that I did this for the woman I love. The only woman I have ever loved." I say.

"He's right. Killian you have never loved anyone before. Its nice to see that. Guys look at him when he talks about Emma his eyes light up lets not be rude and yell at him. We should be happy for him." Robin says.

"Thanks mate." I say.

"Yeah Robin's right... So could you introduce me to Emma's hot friend Jasmine?" Aladdin asks.

"No... Look I need to go I promised Emma I would pick her up on set today." I say and walked out.

I went to Emma's set and so many people with camera's were taking photos and asking me questions. I didnt answer anything because well I dont have to. I finally got to Emma's trailer and walked in.

"Oh you made it through the paparazzi alive." She says.

"Yeah I guess so. I guess never really wanting to talk to people really pays off." I say.

"Yeah your loner ability pays off. Im sorry about what they are saying about us." She says.

"Emma its been weeks and you have apologized about it every time they come up with new crap. You dont have to apologize I love you." I say.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her and once we pulled apart I rested my chin on her head. She feels so bad that people are lying about us that she gets upset and thinks she is hurting me. Though as long as I just hold her close and remind her that I love her she will always know that no matter what others say I am here for her and that I will never leave her. I love this woman to much to let her go.