Rejection

Mari's P.O.V.

"Today's the day Alya. I am going to confess to Adrien."I proclaimed. "No way girl are you serious" Alya said obviously shocked."Yes, I am serious its time I told him how I feel." I confidently said. "Where did this sudden boost of confidence come from," Alya said in amazement. Well tomorrow is the class field trip so I don't want to have any secrets between us. Plus a special friend of mine gave me some confidence. " I said with a smile "Well good luck girl," Alya said with a grin and a pat on the back.
We made our way to class and took our seats. Adrien and Nino were already in their seats I could not help but stare at the beautiful blond. "Class hand up all permission slips for tomorrow's field trip to Japan." the teacher exclaimed successfully awakening me from my daydreaming. "Dude I can't believe your father actually allowed you to come on the field trip" Nino exclaimed happily while fist-bumping Adrien "I know you know this is the first time  that I will be going on one with my friends I'm so excited."Adrien shyly stated. Marinette was excited over the fact that her friends will come her .: I can't wait to go with u guys." Mari stated. Everyone smiled at Marinette the Bell proceeded to ring and everyone focused on the lesson at hand. I can't wait to see you Izzy Mari thought to herself.

Time skip to the confession Marinette saw Adrien waiting for his ride and approached him
"Adrien can I talk to u for a bit," Marinette said in a shy manner "Sure Mari," Adrien said sweetly "Um I have liked you for a while now and I was wondering if you would like to date me," She said with a red hue covering her face. Shoc was plastered all over Adrian's face. "Mari I can't except your feelings because I love another." sadness laced his words"It's okay I understand" Mari stated sadly tears were streaming down her face as she made her way home and proceeded to lie in her bed ignoring her parents and Tikki.
" I should have known he would Never Fall in Love for a girl like me" she professed with tears rapidly streaming down her porcelain face. "Marinette if he could not see what an amazing person you are he did not deserve you dry your tears and think about tomorrow aren't you going to see your friend again I'm sure he would not going to see you so broke and hurt." "You're right Tikki I should not let Izzy see me like this he would not want to see me sad I should keep a positive attitude and look forward to visiting him tomorrow thank you Tikki time to go and Patrol now I don't want to keep chat waiting for Tikki spots on."

Chats p.o.v
"Plagg I feel so bad for rejecting Mari. Maybe I should visit her after patrol what do u think" I asked my Kawai " I don't care as long as I get cheese" he responded. I rolled my eyes at that typical plagg the only thing on his mind is cheese "Let's go plagg claws out " With that, I made my way to see my beautiful partner in crime-fighting ladybug. By the time I arrived, she was already there her short midnight blue hair in two pigtails which framed her perfect porcelain skin and her soft pink lips and dimples brought out her wonderful bluebell eyes which seemed to sparkle in the moonlight. Not only that but her spandex suit hugged her curvy body perfectly. The best and most fitting word to describe her would be miraculous. "Hello, my lady"I greeted her "Beautiful night is it not" " Yes Chaton it is" her angelic voice replied "By the way, I won't be able to come for patrol for a while I have some family stuff so will you be ok" worry lacing her voice. "Actually m'lady I will be going to Japan for a while because of a school field trip to it's okay" I replied happily her face instantly brightened "Okay I'll see you later I'm going to go I promised my family I would call them soon so I should be getting home now okay see you later" "By M'lady" "Ok time to visit my princess to see how she is doing"