Strange Day part 2

Shizuo P.O.V.
"Izaya!!!!" i shouted pure rage filled my blood stream as i smelled the flee. To add to that i heard the person talking to him say my brothers stage name. After throwing a vending machine in the direction smelled the flee i made my way towards the same group of children i met yesterday."How do you know my brother and where is the flee!" I demanded.The blond boy with green eyes was the one to respond "W-Well my dad is a fashion designer and i am a model as well so we know him because we aregoing to be working with him sir." he explained."As for the flee i don't know who you are referring to." I began to grow more enraged "Don't lie to me i can smell him he is here!" i exclamed  "My my you would think after knowing me for how many years again? you would be able to recognise me." said the flee I turned in the direction of where i heard the flee's voice only suprisedto see a girl with pale porcline  skin ruby red eyes  in male clothing."Sorry miss but who are you." i asked compleatly confused. Anger and embarasment as well as a heated blush made their way to her face." Its me you dam protozoic asshole." HE shouted lets just say i could not form a coherant sentence after."Eeehhhhh!!!"