FAMILY

This time plese wait i apologise for last time 

Izaya P.O.V.

After we finally arived to my home Mari was panting and out of breath. I unlocked my door and found scarlet sitting on the couch waiting for us. Once she noticed us she ran towards us and enveloped us in a hug and began to cry. I- sniff -was- cry -so worried- cry-its all my fault" she said failing to compose herself. We both stooped to her level and tried to comfort her. "Hey were fine see its not your fault don't blame yourself " i said "Yes we are ok plus its that brute's temper at fault hey why don't i make something for us to eat and a desert to cheer you up" Mari said she was always good at calming her down even though. When she said that my stomach started to growl causing me to blush and the two of them to laugh. "And it seems your dad's stomach agrees" Mari made this caused me to laugh  and made her way to the kitchen. "How about fatty tuna with miso soup and a dark chocolate cheese cake for izzy and me with fruits and pasta with shrimp and berry tarts for you scarlet." She asked."Yes!" scarlet exclaimed "By the way don't you think your little friend might want to come out." Realisation seamed to strike her and a strained smile grew on her face "Tikki you've been found out so come on out." she said. A little red creature with black spots came out of her purse with a shocked expression."When did you -How did u know i was here."she said "Do you want to tell her Marinette." i asked "Sure izzy.Tikki i have been keeping a secret from you i'm- i'm a demon." Mari said fear lacing her voice. "I already knew that. Master Fu told me but he said not to tell you I knew that you would tell me when you were ready." shock and happy that she trusted me enough to tell her and that she loved her enough to see past what she  was i burst into tears.I was so happy scarlet and i and her hugged me and the tiny creature flew to her cheek and gave her a kiss.For the first time in a while i felt truly happy. My adorable niece.

Mari P.O.V.

I wiped my eyes and brought a smile to my face "So let's get cooking guys." I exclaimed. "Mommy can you and daddy sing for me " scarlet eexclame "Sure sweetheart " we then began to sing a song we wrote.(song above). We continued to talk and sing until everything was finished. " This is delicious mommy." scarlet complimented " Yes its amazing your getting as good as your father." this caused me to blush we finished dinndesas well as  desert  and showered to go to bed."Ok scarlet go to bed you and i will be spending the day with mari so get some rest." After he said that she immediately  went to bed and so did i with izzy." I could not wait for tomorrow.