Strange Day part 1

Marinette outfit above and her hair is waistlength curled and is her normal midnight blue fading into a pinkish purple.She has on glasses the one below.

She has on glasses the one below

Marinette P.O.V

"Breakfast is ready." i exclamed. As those words left my mouth a blur rushed towards the table and there sat on the stool near the counter. "Good morning mom look i am wearing the outfit i made you." she said in a cherry voice. "Good morning to you to you look lovely."

"I see you changed your hair back to white it looks cute

"I see you changed your hair back to white it looks cute." i gave her the pancakes with berries and we waited for Izzy. He soon came out wearing one of the outfits i made him.

"Hey Izzy you look great i made you some scrambled eggs sausage and bacon

"Hey Izzy you look great i made you some scrambled eggs sausage and bacon." Thank you and you look great as well mari." he said "By the way why don't you wear my jacket " i nodded and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.After eating breakfast we made our way towards Ikebukuro and we saw everyone waiting for us already there waiting.

Adrien P.O.V.

" Hey guys " i heard Marinette sagreI turned around to greet her and almost fainted of a nosebleed " H-hhey Marinette" I greated with a pink hue on my face. " So what are we doing today?" she asked tilting her head making her look even more adorable i opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out." Well looks like Marinette broke Adrien and half the guys in the class even." was came out of Alya's
mouth as well as uncontrollable laughter. "We are going to a modeling shoot for some actor here with Adrien and his father." she responded for me.

Izaya P.O.V

'Whats his name?" marinette asked " Yuuhei Hanejima"  her blond friend replied finally coming out of his dazed state. But as the name escaped his mouth a vending machine came flying our way and an enraged brute calling my name.