Chapter 3

Despite Hermione's many attempts to stop it, the days started disappearing and July 15th was now just around the corner. The house elves had been running to and fro preparing for the reunion, helping the family decide on clothes and whatnot and they were constantly bringing in dresses and tuxedos from all around the world.

The kids and Draco had all decided on their outfits, and now just Hermione was left. With only a day till the reunion, she was getting nervous about the dress and shoes and whatnot, but also about the reunion itself. She hadn't exactly left on good terms. She internally flinched as she remembered the day.

She shook the thought from her mind, just as a knock came from the door.

"Come in," she called. Anna, one of their house elves, opened the door, carrying a large package.

Hermione smiled and said," How are you, Anna?"

"Very good, Miss," replied the house elf in a squeaky voice. "Anna has brought you a dress to try on, Miss."

Hermione felt a surge of hope that maybe, just maybe, this dress would be the one. Anna opened up the box and inside was a stunning emerald green gown. The gown had off the shoulder sleeves, and a deep v-neck collar. The gown was fitted around her chest and pregnant belly, and then flowed out beneath her. It was breathtaking. Hermione tried the dress on, and admired herself in the mirror. It complimented her pregnant belly perfectly. She had found the perfect dress.

"Thank you Anna, it's perfect," Hermione breathed. For a moment, Hermione forgot how nervous she was. Just for a moment. Just then, the bedroom door opened and Draco came in. He stopped in his tracks and just stared, and stared, and stared.

"If you stare any longer, Draco, your eyes might permanently remain open," Hermione smirked.

He shook his head as if to clear his thoughts, and then said,"That better be the dress your wearing to the reunion." Hermione just smiled in response.

----------------------------------------------
The day of the reunion had arrived, and the Malfoy family was busy getting ready.

"Asher, come on honey! Put on the tuxedo!" Hermione cried, sending and exasperated look at her son.

"But it's not comfortable!" he retorted back to her.

"You liked it all but three days ago," said Hermione.

"Master looks very dashing in his tuxedo," said Anna quietly.

Asher puffed out his chest.
"Really?" he said. Anna nodded, and Hermione shot her a grateful smile. Asher left the room with Anna to get ready.

"Mommy, look at me!" squealed a voice. Hermione turned around to see Lexa in a green dress with tank top sleeves. The dress was fitted to the young girls belly, where it puffed out in a tulle skirt. On the skirt you could see specks of silver glitter, making her look like a princess. She was wearing silver flats that were absolutely adorable. The young girl's blonde, curly hair was left down, adding to the look.

"You look beautiful!" said Hermione as she reach out to pull Lexa into a hug.

"Wha bou me?" said two year old Lidea, who was being carried into the room by her father. Lidea was wearing an emerald green dress with capped sleeves. The dress was fitted to the tummy, like Lexa's, but it had a bow around the waist before it puffed out into a tulle skirt. Lidea was wearing the same silver flats as Lexa, but in a smaller size. She looked absolutely charming, with her long, wavy brown hair left to cascade down her back.

"Absolutely adorable," stated Hermione, smiling.

"Mommy looks bery pwetty too," said Lexa, smiling up at Hermione, who was wearing her emerald green gown. Her hair was swept up into an elegant bun with a few tendrils of hair framing her face. Her makeup was simple, except for her lips which were a dark red, making the whole look quite menacing.

"Thank you sweet heart. Your father looks quite dashing as well, though." she said. Draco was wearing a traditional, but expensive, black tux with a black bow tie. Just then Asher appeared from the sitting room doorway. Asher was dressed basically in the same attire as Draco, but kids size, obviously.

"Anna was right, Asher, you look very handsome," said Hermione.

"Look at him! I wonder where he got his good looks?"Draco smirked.

"I know, he does takes after his mother quite a lot, don't you think?"replied Hermione thoughtfully.

Draco turned to glare at her, but then smiled,"I do have quite a beautiful wife." He walked over to her side and pecked her lips. She blushed.

"We best get into the carriage," she said and ushered all the kids out of the front door and into the pure white carried waiting for them. Hermione wobbled over to the carriage with Draco, her pregnant belly slowing her down. With a little help, okay a lot of help, she got into the high carriage and sat down on the plush seat. They were off to Hogwarts.