Chapter 4

The press was everywhere. By every entrance, every window, every alcove. However, at the time, there was no place that held more press than at the entrance to the school itself. They would take photos and ask questions. It was a sea of flashing lights.

All pretense was lost when a golden carriage pulled up in front of the carpet. Out came Harry Potter in a black tuxedo with his wife Ginny Potter, who was wearing a strapless red ball gown that flowed out behind her. She then helped two young boys out of the carriage. James Potter and Albus Potter. James was three and Albus was one, almost two. The happy family was immediately flooded by the paparazzi.

They were soon distracted though when a red carriage pulled up to the carpet. Out stepped Ron Weasley with his date Emma Traton, a famous supper model in the wizarding world. There were flashes of cameras and questions were being fired. The couple answered them, basking in the attention.

Many other war patrons arrived with husband or wives. Blaise Zabini and Pansy Zabini showed up in a carriage with Theodore Nott and his wife, Astoria, as well as their children, Wren Zabini(5), Abigale Zabini(3), and Haylee Nott(2).

All heads turned as a pure white carriage rolled up to the carpet. Draco Malfoy stepped out of the carriage, before turning around and basically lifting a figure out as well. Bulbs flashed, trying to catch the movement. The wizarding world still believed that Draco Malfoy was single. Everyone was dying to know who he had brought to the dance. A long leg with diamond encrusted silver heels was seen first, before a woman stepped out of the carriage. Jaws dropped. The woman appeared to be pregnant, and the emerald green dressed emphasized not just that fact, but her beauty as well. As the female stepped out of the carriage entirely, people stared. She was beautiful. Scratch that, gorgeous.
The other war patrons had turned around to see what the commotion was. The Zabinis and Notts smiled, while the others looked on with confusion marking their faces. The woman turned around to lift a young girl who looked about two out of the carriage before Draco did the same with two other children, a boy who appeared about five, and a girl who appeared around three or four. The female lifted up the youngest onto her hip, and Draco Malfoy did the same to the other girl, and took the boys hand. The press went crazy. Bulbs were flashing, reporters were screaming. No one noticed the two figures abandoned by the paparazzi. Draco turned to whisper something into the female's ear, she blushed and then nodded.

The family made their way to the entrance but not before a reporter yelled,"What's your name, Miss?".

The woman turned and said," My name is Hermione Malfoy." With that the family made their way into the entrance hall.