Chapter 3

(Spencer's POV)

The bell rang for lunch, which I'm happy about cause that means the day's half way over.

I grabbed my stuff and was fixing to follow Allie to the cafeteria, but she quickly got her things and pretty much bolted out the door. I had a feeling she didn't like me much, which didn't bother me, because who would like me I'm socially awkward, and I didn't expect to have any friends anyways. But there was something about her I liked and I couldn't help but get a little happy when I found out she was my partner for psychology.

During first hour I caught her staring at me and I started blushing and my heart was pounding a little faster than usual. I have never really liked anyone before and I especially didn't think I would start liking a girl, but Allie made me feel something.

So here I am standing in the hall now not knowing what to do. I knew where the cafeteria was, but I didn't want to go alone because I would feel like people would be staring at me.

I sucked it up and decided to go to the cafeteria anyways. As I was walking, out of nowhere someone ran into me and made me drop my books on the ground.

"Hey watch where you're standing!" the person yelled, I looked up and saw it was a girl, a really cute one too.

"Sorry" I said quietly with my head down.

"What I didn't hear you, say that again?"

"I said I was sorry" I said a little louder this time looking at her.

She stood there and stared at me with a stern looking face then started walking towards me.

When she got to me she lifted up her hand and I flinched and covered my face with my hand thinking she was gonna punch me.

I was standing there like that just waiting for her to hit me until I started hearing laughing. I looked up at her and saw she was laughing. I was confused and on top of that I felt like an idiot.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, "aren't you going to hit me or something."

She finally stopped, " Don't flatter yourself, I don't beat up the new kids on their first day and besides my punching days are on Tuesday's and today's Monday. So I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to hit you." She said smirking.

I looked at her scared and thinking to myself, great first day of new school and I already have a bully.

She started laughing again and said " I'm just joking I don't beat up people. You have to learn to take a joke. "

I stood there staring at her blankly not knowing what to say.

"You don't talk much do you?"

I shook my head.
She half smiled, "My names Stormy nice to meet you and sorry for running into you I was in a rush."

................

"And you are?" she asked gesturing her hands for me to speak.

"I'm Spencer and it's ok." I finally said.

She smirked, "Nice name, so Spencer you hungry?"

Blushing a little, because no one has ever complimented me, even though she just said nice name. I mean my parents compliment me but that's different. I shook my head yes.

"Good me too want to eat lunch with me then?"

I shook my head yes again.

We started walking to the cafeteria and when we got there I saw Allie sitting at a table with her friends. I got a little mad because she just up and left me without saying a word. But then again we aren't even friends so she shouldn't have to tell me where she was going.