Chapter 7

(Spencer's POV)

Currently in the schools cafeteria

I can't believe I agreed to go to the party, I thought to myself. I never go to parties, not even my old friend's parties, because I don't like being surrounded by people. But I couldn't help it I got lost in Allie's eyes, which I noticed were a little different. I don't what though? Anyways, I don't like saying no to people. This sucks!

"Whatch'ya thinking about Spenc?" Stormy asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, oh just thinking of a way to get out of going to a party." I said.

"What? no way! You're going to a party, that doesn't seem like something you would do."

It's not."

"You should go parties are fun..By the way, whose party are you going to?"

"Allie's friend....Ash is it?"

"You got invited to Ash's party, he's one of the most popular guys in school. How'd that happen?"

"Allie."

Looking at me skeptically, "Allie invited you?"

I shook my head yes.

"The captain of the cheer team and heartless Allie?"

I again shook my head.

"Something doesn't seem right." she said thinking, "out of all people why would she invite you? No offence."

Now that she mentions it why did she invite me, I thought to myself. I mean she did say it would be cool if she saw me there, but that doesn't mean anything...... Does it?

I looked at Stormy and shrugged my shoulder's I don't know.

"Hmm, ok just to make sure nothing goes wrong I'm gonna go with you."

I smiled at her,relieved, at least there'll be someone I'll know at the party.

"So when's the party anyways?"

"Oh, it's this Saturday."

"What! Today's Thursday, the parties in two days and I have nothing to wear! Thanks for telling me ahead of time." She said a little loud and freaking out.

"Sorry" I said looking down. In my defense I was told last minute too.

"It's fine, that just means we have to go shopping after school tomorrow."

"We?" I said looking at her with wide eyes.

"Yup." She said smiling at me.

Sighing I just sat there and continued eating my lunch.

"We're going to have so much fun!" She said excitedly then started stuffing her mouth with fries.

You will, but I most definitely won't, I thought to myself.

________________________________

After school I went straight home since me and Allie got done early with our project, which kinda sucks, but oh well she didn't​ like me anyways.

When I got home my parents immediately greeted me at the door with hugs.

"Hey honey it's so good to see you!" My mom said squeezing me.

"I see you everyday and night."

It's just that lately we all have been busy and haven't been spending enough time together." my dad said while giving me a hug.