Suspected

Oikawa was on the plane. He was wearing a blonde wig and black sunglasses. He was happily watching a movie on the plane TV screen when suddenly a message from the pilot flashed onto the screen.

"We have got to stop early since there is a suspected terrorist on board," the pilot announced. Oikawa froze.

"His name is Oikawa Tooru," the pilot continued.

Oikawa stared at the picture on the screen.

"Sir, are you okay?" the air hostess asked whilst smiling.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Oikawa exclaimed in a weird voice.

The Karasuno Volleyball club stared at the TV.

"Sports club in Karasuno High School have begun to disappear," the reporter said.

The volleyball team rushed to the athletic grounds where the athletic team usually was. There was nobody there. They rushed to the rounders field. There was no team. They rushed to the tennis courts. Empty. Then, they went to the cricket. Nobody was there.

"Let's have a practise match," Ushijima said to the college team.

"I'm the captain and Akaashi-kun is the vice-captain," he continued.

The college team stared in shock. Akaashi smiled maniacally.

The prison inmates crept through the back of a hotel where they were met with the manager.

"Yeah, stay here for the night," he said as he led them to the rom. The room was small and messy. One of the prison inmates turned the TV on.

"International mafia leader Azumane Asahi is on the run," the news reporter announced.

Asahi looked worried.

"Where are you taking me?" Lev asked.

"To a place nobody will ever find you," the kidnaper cackled.

As Lev was pushed out, he looked at the name.

It read 'Shiratorizawa High school'.