Grim

Oikawa arrived at the airport, panic stricken. The airport was full of high security. Oikawa glanced at his passport. He smiled as he passed it to the border official.

"Welcome Mr. Hatsuo Mahiro," the border official said as she laughed.

"Thank you," Oikawa sad as he walked off.

As he walked out of the airport, the screens outside were covered with his photo.

"If you see Oikawa Tooru anywhere, please call 999," the news reporter announced, "He is expected to be armed so do not approach him,"

Oikawa smiled nervously. Behind him, a policeman began to chase him. Oikawa began to sprint the fastest he had ever sprinted. Suddenly, a police car dashed in front of him and he was surrounded by police officers.

"We believe you left your suitcase at the airport, Mr Hatsuo Mahiro," the police officer who chased him said. Oikawa took the luggage and smiled before walking off. Suddenly, a white van appeared from nowhere and he was pulled inside.

The Karasuno Volleyball team walked into the gymnasium. Daichi locked them before safely putting the keys inside his pockets.

"We should be safe now," Daichi said. Suddenly, the power went out. Daichi quickly pulled out a torch.

"We are now detectives," Daichi said, "We need to find out what happened to the other sports teams,"

He quickly through everybody detective coats.

Akaashi was exhausted. He and Ushijima were now running to the train station to Tokyo.

"The train has now departed," the announcer said.

"We've missed it," Akaashi said.

"Let's run there," Ushijima said.

Akaashi smiled maniacally.

"Follow us," somebody said. Asahi followed. He handed Asahi a balaclava. Asahi put it on worriedly. Somebody tricked the lock and Asahi and the other escapees walked in. They crept up the stairs until they reached a room. Suddenly, a gun was pulled out and the man was shot. Asahi fainted.

Lev was once again locked in the cupboard and there was no need to tie him up because he was already tied up. Suddenly, the door opened and a ghost appeared.

"Woooh!" it said.

Lev screamed as he hopped away. He looked behind him but suddenly he bumped into something. It was a vampire. Lev jumped out of the window where he landed on a cart.

Somebody handed him a water bottle.

"Thank you," Lev said. He looked up where he was faced by a hooded figure. He looked around and realised he was on a horse cart.

"Grim reaper!" Lev exclaimed as he ran off.