Christmas Special

"Merry Christmas!" Bokuto exclaimed as he ran into Fukorodani gymnasium. There was a Christmas tree in the middle of the gymnasium surrounded by gifts.

"Santa-san came!" Bokuto exclaimed running over to the tree and searching for his present.

"I got a T-shirt saying guess monster!" Tendou Satori exclaimed.

"I got a cat plushy!" Kuroo exclaimed showing a plushy of a black cat with a similar hairstyle to his.

"I got a year supply of milkbread!" Oikawa exclaimed as he ate his milkbread.

"What did you get, Ushiwaka?" Tendou Satori asked.

Ushijima held up a large bag containing volleyballs.

"I love volleyball," he said.

Bokuto shrieked.

"Santa-san forgot about me!" he sobbed, "I don't have a gift!"

Kuroo grinned evilly. "Oya oya," he said as he held up a wrapped gift.

"Yes!" Bokuto exclaimed as he grabbed his gift, "I'm the best!"

He ripped open the present to find a owl plushy which looked exactly like him. There was a note beside it.

"Merry Chrsitmas, Koutarou! From Santa-san!"

Bokuto grinned.

Lev, Hinata and Kenma stared at the gifts in front of the tree.

"Lev," Hinata asked "Are you my secret Santa,"

"W-what?" Lev exclaimed, "N-no,"

Kenma went to open his gift. He found a Skyrim game.

"Thank you, Hinata," Kenma said, "I love it,"

Hinata froze. "How did you know?" he exclaimed.

"You signed off your name," Kenma said gesturing to Hinata's name on the card.

Hinata went to open his gift.

"Why is it so long?" he asked. He unwrapped the gift to find a pair of stilts. Lev began to laugh.

"I'm just joking!" he exclaimed as he passed Hinata another gift. Hinata ripped off the wrapping paper and found a curry bun maker.

"Thanks, Lev!" Hinata exclaimed, "Now, I can make as many curry buns as I want!"

Lev unwrapped his gift. He found a little grey cat plushy with green eyes.

"Thanks Kenma!" Lev exclaimed as he began to play with the toy. Suddnely, the door burst open and the gang memeber entered. Hinata, Lev and Kenma stepped backa dn waited anxiously for what they had to say.

"Merry Christmas!" the man who was dressed in black exclaimed as he ripped off his suit to reveal a red jacket, trousers and a black belt.

"Santa-san!" Lev and Hinata exclaimed.

"You three have been selected to be Santa's helpers this year!" he exclaimed.

"Then, why did we have to play volleyball?" Hinata asked.

"You have to get in shape for all the present delivering in Europe and America!" Santa exclaimed.

Lev, Hinata and even Kenma were beaming as they quickly put on green elf suits.