1: Welcome!

(Pictured Above: Brian Jones. (2/28/1942-7/3/1969). Drowning under unknown circumstances.)

Black. Black. More Black. All I see is black. I think to myself. So this is what death is like? Man, this is boring. Wait, I still have my consciousness. Maybe there is something else. I try to feel around, only to find out I can't. So I wait. I wait and wait for something else to come. It felt like an eternity before anything did. Out of nowhere, a light appears. I start to I guess float towards this light, and continue to think. What is it? Is there a god? Ah shit, well I'm not getting through those pearly gates. I gaze up. I was too caught up in thought to see I was at my destination.

An old man greeted me. He had a full head of snow white hair and his face was withered. "Good day to you, sir." He said. I was caught off guard by his voiced, which was oddly high pitched. "Hey, what is this?" I asked. I was curious as to what the hell was going on, and hoped he would know. "This is death, my friend." He replied with a ghost of a smile on his face. "Are you a god or something?" I asked dumbly. He chuckled. "No, I'm simply checking you in." "To what?""My, you ask a lot of questions." He seemed amused by me. 

"Daniel David Hopper. 27." he mumbled as he read through some papers. "Musician. Died from head trauma after falling 34 feet into concrete." He paused for a few moments, then looked up at me. "What a shame. And it seemed like your silly band was going somewhere.""Yeah.." I let out an nervous chuckle and scratched my head. At least I have a physical form now, I thought. 

"I know exactly where to take you." The man said, breaking the somewhat awkward silence. "You'll love it too, everyone will like you." He walked over to me and grasped my arm. "Now close your eyes." I did as he told.  Afterward, I heard a near-deafening noise that made me want to see what was happening. Yet they remained closed because I was afraid of what would happen. 

"You can open them now." The man said, and I once again did as he told. When I opened them, the man was gone, and I was at the gates of some sort of city. Nice. It reminded me of the streets of London, but they were strangely empty. I sighed and began to walk. 

The city was dark. Every apartment seemed to be empty. As I was walking, I noticed light in the distance. I could tell they were signs, but because I so far away from them, I couldn't read them. Out of curiosity, I began to walk faster. 

Eventually, I came upon a tavern. The lights were flashing, almost begging me to come in. I was excited to see something that wasn't bland. As well, my throat was dry and I could really go for a drink. Before I walked in, I read the signs in the front to get an idea of what was inside.

"Lived Fast and Died Young!" One sign read. "Forever Infamous!" Another read. I scanned through the rest of them. I looked up, and a banner caught my eye. It was brightly colored, to be the most noticeable, and of course it was the last thing that caught my eye. In bold black letters, it said,

 "Welcome to the 27 Club!"

(Thank you for reading! I know the chapters are rather short but it just makes it easier to update more and I can add more cliffhangers!!!!!111!!!!!!1!1!! ((as in they're barely cliffhangers and more like small thing that'll keep y'all on the edge of your seat for a little while)) Anyways, I do appreciate if you read this, for I'm taking time to research for other chapters just to make sure when I get to writing them everything will be accurate. Once again, Thanks for reading (: !)