Chapter 2

After a long flight I finally came to my hometown again. I missed the brisk weather and the singing birds.

I eventually arrived at my friend Farrah's house. She's as obsessed with the viners as much as me. We got changed and I put on my new outfit I got at H&M, we put on our makeup, and finally left her house.

"I'm so excited!" Said Farrah jumping up in down in the car.

"I am too!" I said while driving my car.

We eventually arrived at the hotel where Magcon was going to be at. There was already hundreds of girls there and we were 2 hours early!

We got in line to go into the building and waited. Then, we heard screaming from all the girls. Me and Farrah turned around to see all the Magcon boys come out of a big party bus, there they were-Taylor, Aaron, Carter, Hayes, Jack and Jack, Cameron, Shawn, Matt, and finally Nash. My heart melted when I saw his piercing blue eyes in real life. I screamed at the top of my lungs as they walked by. I managed to touch Matt's hand. SCORE! Eventually we we're let into the convention center where the event was going to be held.

Jack and Jack started by singing their new single that just dropped about 2 months ago.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom do you wanna come?" asked Farrah.

"Nah, I'm too lazy to get up from the floor," I whined.

"Ugh fine I'll go by myself," she said groaning.

"Have fun!" I said with a cheesy smile. Farrah just rolled her eyes and walked away chuckling.

------

--------

While I was waiting for my friend I put on my headphones and started listening to music. I then saw some people sit next to me. I didn't realized that THE FUCKING MAGCON BOYS ARE SITTING WITH ME!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

"Hey girl," said Carter doing a weird smile.

"Why is such a beautiful girl sitting by herself?" asked Cameron.

"Oh..i..it's just....my friend's in the bathroom," I said shakily.

Just then Nash walked to us and say down next to me.

Ok don't freak out Samantha! Just don't think about the hottest guy ever sitting next to you!!!

"Hey..." Just then, Nash's eyes widened and he stopped speaking.

"Dude! Snap out of it!" Screamed Matt in Nash's face.

"Sorry..I..lost my train of thought," Nash said, eyes darting around the room.

"That's fine," I said, probably having the dumbest smile on my face.

"NASHYS GOTTA CRUSH!!!!" Screamed Cameron waving his hands in the air.

Just as he said that all eyes were on us and all the girls realized where all the Magcon boys were. They ran up to them and started yelling random things

"WILL YOU SIGN MY SHIRT!" Screamed one girl.

"MARRY ME CAMERON!" Yelled another girl.

The boys walked back on stage and when they started to walk away from me Matt asked...

"What's your name?"

"S..S...Samantha" I finally spit out.

Matt smiled back at me and headed for the stage.

Just then Farrah came up to me.

"Why were all those girls by you?"

"The greatest thing just happened...the boys, all of them came up to me and said hi,"

"HOLY SHIT U LUCKY FUCK!! THAT'S A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME THING!!" She screamed but I could barely hear her over the music and the screaming fans.

"I know I can't believe what just happened," I said looking up at the stage.

I couldn't move. I was standing there in disbelief. Matt knows my name. They actually talked to me. I honestly thought this would never happen. I thought my obsession would just be me screaming into my phone at their vines. I can't stop smiling. I don't think I ever will.

*NASH POV*

"What was that girl's name?" I asked Matt.

"Samantha," he said giving me a giddy smile.

"Shut up man I was just wondering!" I said punching his shoulder.

"Mmmhmmmm sureeeee," he said in a high-pitched voice.

"Ugh god your annoying," I said laughing. Matt joined in with me. We kept shoving eachother until we got onto the stage.

Magcon is super fun, but it's also a huge workout. I dance my ass off and it's a lot of hard work to dance.

What are you doing man! Look away!

I thought to myself. I can't get this girl out of my head. I eventually stopped thinking about her when I was dancing with the giant panda.

The fans at this Magcon event were really loud. Not as loud as San Diego, but still, after the event I couldn't hear anything. I kept glancing over at that girl Samantha. God she is so beautiful. I've seen many of pretty girls, but this one is different. I hope I can see her again.