Chapter 10

"What's going on?!?" He screamed. I could barely hear him over the rain. Nash and I were already drenched with water. "I thought you liked me!"

"I do, but I don't wanna be one of those girls!"

"What do you mean 'one of those girls'?!?!"

"I don't wanna be a girl you hook up with once and then ditch me when you find another pretty girl!"

"Why would I ever do that to you?!"

"I don't know how many girls you've hooked up with, but I don't wanna be one of them! I don't even think you like me like that!"

"I do like you like that. I've only been with one other girl and she broke my heart. I didn't think I could like anyone so much until I met you! I love your hair, I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love your volleyball skills, I LOVE YOU!"

His words echoed the street. His face was red and he was sniffling. He was crying. I just stared at him. I then realized, he really loved me, and I loved him.

Nash started turning around to go back to his house. I started running towards him he could hear my footsteps and he turned around. It was like the scene in The Notebook, I jumped into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed my legs and i ran my fingers in his hair and I kissed him. It wasn't just a kiss, it was A KISS-KISS that didn't stop for like 5-10 minutes. We just stood there and kissed in the rain. Nash finally came up for air.

"I really do love you, I would never do anything to hurt you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I will, I love you too," I said and then I kissed his smiling lips again. His lips were so warm and soft. Being in his arms, I felt safe, I felt secure. I knew this relationship was gonna be real, it was gonna be passionate.