Chapter 12

I packed up everything up for Magcon. I planned out all my outfits and everything. The flight left early, so I headed over to Nash's house at about 6am. I was so tired. By brain doesn't function until at least 11.

"Ready to leave?" I asked while helping put his luggage in my trunk.

"Hells yeah!" Said Nash excitedly. He really loves doing these events and he's happier and more energetic than normal.

When we got on the plane me and Nash made a vine of the person sitting next to us. He was out cold and snoring and we were re-enacting his face. The vine got 40,000 likes in 15 min!!!

When we finally got to the hotel, I flopped onto the bed.

"Ugh god that flight took FOREVER!" I yelled with my head in a pillow. Nash hopped onto the bed too and screamed in the pillow.

I like our hotel room. It's nice and cozy.

----

-------

The next day, Me and Nash spent the day before the Magcon event walking around San Diego. We shopped and got stopped by so many of his fans. People kept asking "ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!?" And Nash would say "Yep, she's all mine!" And then hug my waist. I would smile and kiss his cheek.

Later that night I took a shower. I put my hair into a messy bun like I always do and just sat in bed and scrolled through my tweets. Nash eventually got out of the shower and came over to me with just a towel on.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked taking my phone.

"Just going on twitter 'ya perv!" I said shoving his shoulder. He lost his balance and regained it. When he was brushing his hair I could see his upper body perfectly. Damn he was fine. He had a nice set of abs. He always bragged about them, but I've never seen it until now. He even had the V! The fucking V!!! He had random freckles all over his back and chest. It was cute.

"Enjoying the view?" He said smirking still looking at the mirror.

My cheeks flushed. "Well ya. Your my boyfriend? Can't I check my boyfriend out?"

"I'm not complaining," he said smirking.

-Day 1 of Magcon-

Me and Nash had to wake up super early that morning. We had to wake up at 7:45am to get ready. Magcon actually started at 9, but we have to be ready if they start letting the girls in early. I took a rinse off shower and straightened my hair. My hair is naturally wavy and long so this took a long time. I put on some mascara and cover-up and picked out one of my many outfits.

"Looking stunning as ever," said Nash walking to the bathroom.

"Thanks Grier, so do you," I said smiling. He had his usual apparel on. He had a Vans shirt and some right khaki pants. This is the best outfit a guy could wear. It made me smile as we walked out of the hotel room.

----

--------

-------------

The Magcon event was starting. Hayes, Nash, Jack G&J, Carter, Shawn, Taylor, Cameron, Matt, and I were standing behind the stage getting ready. Matt was listening to music on his headphones(like always) and Carter and the rest of the guys were jumping up and down to some music that I couldn't understand. Me and Nash were talking in the corner.

"Your gonna do fine. Everyone who met you yesterday thought you were amazing!" He said smiling.

"What if they don't accept me. I don't want your fans to be mad at me for being your girlfriend,"

"I don't care what my fans think about you. I think your amazing and beautiful. The fans are gonna love you I just know it," he said looking down into my eyes with my head in his hands he leaned in and pressed his forehead against mine.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!" Taylor yelled into the microphone. The fans automatically started screaming from the top of their lungs.

This was it..the moment of truth. All the guys ran out on the stage and me and Nash followed holding hands.

When all of them were talking Carter said- "how bout we meet our newest Magcon host- SAMANTHA HEART!!" The girls cheered and clapped and I was handed a microphone.

"Your so pretty!" Shouted a girl in the crowd.

"Thank you. Your very beautiful too." I said smiling at her. She blushed and said 'thank you' back.

I answered some questions the fans had to ask me. Like "do you play any sports." And I of course said 'volleyball' and some of the guys started hooting and hollering. One fan asked me "where did you meet Nash?" I told her "the first time Nash met me was at Magcon during the summer. I then went to his school when I moved and we have been inseparable ever since" all the girls screamed and clapped.

After I told the fans how me and Nash met, he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. All the girls cheered and said 'awweee'.

*NASH'S POV*

I'm so proud of Sam! She really made a great first impression! The fans loved her! I can't wait for the next day of Magcon.

After Magcon, we went to Chipotle(our usual dinner) and then went back to the hotel. We stayed in Matt's room and filmed a video for his YouTube channel. When I looked at the time, it was already 12am and I wanted to spend some alone time with Sam.

"Hey guys me and Sam are gonna call it a night," I said grabbing Sam's hand.

"You two have fun now," Cam said smiling stupidly.

"Shut up man," I said chuckling and I threw a pillow at him.

---

-------

-----------

When we got back to the hotel room, Sam and I hopped on the bed and she took a big sigh.

"You did good today at Magcon," I said smiling, looking down into her green eyes.

"Thanks bae," she said smiling and she sat up and kissed the top of my nose. We just stared at eachother and I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. Her lips are so soft and make me feel all tingly inside. I really do love this girl. We eventually stopped kissing(which I never want it to end) and she rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and moved my hands up and down on her sides. We just laid there for what seemed like forever, but it was nice, we didn't need to talk, we just stared at eachother. I never realized how beautiful Sam's eyes were. They were green but in the middle of her eye, by her pupil, she had streaks of brown. Her eyes looked so beautiful. While I was staring into them, they slowly closed. She was asleep. I laid my head back and fell asleep too. It was one of the first times I didn't wake up during the night. I was in a deep sleep while Sam slept on my chest. It was perfect.