trailer breaking

So, you guys may or may not know that I have been trying to get Ozzy Into a trailer for a while now. She finally went in today. 😂😂😂😂 I almost layed down and started crying I was so happy. Anyways. The first time, it took about 7-9 minutes (give or take) she hesitated alot, tho she let me put her hoof up manually. Finally, she just kinda hopped in and​  started eating . I decided to back her out and try again, an she went in with absolutely no hesitation. After I left to put away the halter and lead rope, I saw her all the way in, eating, without me telling her to. I swear, I almost fell on the ground crying. The pic is of that. Also, does the chestnut look healthy to you guys? She's also standing a bit awkwardly right now....

 Also, does the chestnut look healthy to you guys? She's also standing a bit awkwardly right now

On a different note, my best friend has a purebred Arabian that I sometimes help with. We rode together all of last year, except I was on Jackie, not Ozzy. My friend and I, and our horses got super super close last year.
Today, she was working on spook proofing her horse. I came down late, but she had her horse responding amazingly to everything. Her horse was abused at her former home, so she spooks at about everything. My friend had her walking, trotting, and cantering over a tarp, she was able to swing a bright pink helmet around her with little to no response. It's amazing to watch how much her and her horse have bonded over the year and a half. She is my human role model. I said something to her, that made sense in my head and I really really really really wanna hear what you guys think of it.
"The horse has to be above it before it can be beneath it."
Now, out of context, that may not make sense. Here's some context:
(I'm going to call my friend Boston, and her horse Bob.  That's not their real names. But I'm not gonna say her name for privacy purposes. You get that right?)
"Bob" had walked/trotted/cantered over the tarp alot already. "Boston" walked over to me and said, "I'm not going to put the tarp above/over her for a few days. I'm going to end on a good note.
I Than said what is italicized, bold printed, and underlined.
Now, I'm guessing some of you know about or have heard of the horse's tendency to want to be in charge, right? If you haven't, thats totally fine, and now you have. 😀
What I meant by that statement was, "the horse will most likely prefer to be over something where it can dominate and trample the object, whereas the do not like to "submit" and be "under" something. So in context, and looking at that statement, does it make sense to you guys? Why or why not?
I want to train horses when I get older, so I really would appreciate your guys' feedback.
Till next time!!