Dysphoria chapter 1

'' That's another 10 points taken from Gryffindor!'' Snape growled out his particular cold gaze aimed at Potter who hadn't heard the question he had been asked but the older male had taken it as disrespect.

   Harry looked up with green defiant eyes that made Snape go rigid how could this child look so much like James Potter, his tormenter, yet remind him so much of Lily? Maybe it was those piercing green eyes that had been passed down or perhaps it was the way they cut deep into his stone cold heart he had long since bottled up since Lily's death. Whatever it was enraged and upset him it just didn't make since he had thought he was done feeling...but when he had looked at him with those eyes...

''Make it 15 and a detention for deficiency, Potter.'' He couldn't help but smirk, this was sure to get a reaction out of the boy. All he had got in return was a sad sigh, with a shake of the head as the boy walked out of the classroom ignoring Draco's laughter. Finding himself faintly worried about his student's reaction he stared dumbly at the space where the raven-haired prodigy had once sat. This was a new reaction the boy had yelled, argued, even tried to prove he was right but not once had the boy given up without a fight or let their bantering affect him. He brushed off his concerns just as quickly as they had come for Christ's sake he was the bloody boy who lived he was fine just as he always had been.

Besides he'd see him in detention he thought, but it still did nothing to ease his growing concerns.