Dysphoria chapter 4

Heavy footsteps ran throughout the halls of Hogwarts as Snape sprinted to the infirmary pushing past anyone in his way. Students were all but shoved out of the way but Snape didn't care all he cared about was getting Harry medical attention. Hatred had been pushed aside for the young boy. As soon as he had picked up Harry he had noticed that he was alarmingly way to light weightless even. Furrowing his brows in thought he tried to think of a time Potter had ever looked even remotely close to a healthy average weight he scanned his mind over and over again thinking of all the encounters with the boy. 

   Oddly enough he found none, throughout all the time he had known the boy he'd never been at an average weight he always looked so frail as if the slightest gust of wind could blow him away. Cursing himself for not noticing sooner his pace quickened and in no time he made it to his destination. Setting the unconscious boy down on a white medical bed he looks around for help seeing none he snarls.

''POPPY!''He yells harshly never taking his eyes off his student he's faintly aware of Poppy walking in and gasping.

''Oh my! Severus what happened?''

'' I don't know Potter was merely serving a detention with me when he started breathing heavily and passed out.'' Poppy looked at Harry worriedly before nodding.

'' Okay I'll see what I can find out, perhaps a full body scan is in order to check for injuries or what could've caused him to pass out,'' she said grimly,

'' I believe it is.''I agreed before an idea came to mind.

  '' Accio'' I summoned a quill and a paper and had it write down a list of his injuries. The quill wrote in a brisk fast pace. Everything seemed fine until the page seemed to grow to half a page and it still looked nowhere near stopping. The quill continued, list continued, as did the injuries and the staff's concern grew with it. Finally, they were on the second page of sprawl and Poppy had had enough.

'' Severus...there's no way a child should have endured this many injuries! For Merlin's sake, we haven't even been able to read them yet and the quill still isn't done writing., '' she cried out.

''...I know''

  And it was true although Potter may be wreckless there was no possible explanation just no way he could have received this many injuries. I gazed at Harry in wonder what was he not telling us what was the boy who lived hiding? Just as the thought crossed my mind I watched unfocused green eyes open.

''Potter?''

He flinched before looking at me tiredly.

''Where am I?'' 

''Medical Center I brought you here after you so kindly passed out in detention,''I replied sarcastically Potter looked at me with something ashen to distress and ...fear?

''R-right... sorry sir it won't happen again and I feel fine now so 
I better leave.'' he mumbled before grasping the edge of the bed and running out the door before Poppy or I could stop him.

''Stupid children'' I muttered darkly before my eyes came across the list of injuries that now lay on the floor forgotten. I gingerly picked it up before my eyes widened in horror

 Various welts on the back

Lacerations

Second-degree burns

severely underweight

dehydration

cuts/bruises

And the list went on and on for two more pages filling them up from top to bottom.

How is it so far?