Falling into the trap

I've always envisioned love as the most wonderful thing in the world. Like fairytales and soap operas. That you'll fell in love with that right person who'll sweep you off your feet. Call me stupid but that's how I view love.

My mom told me, you can fall in love with anyone and anyone can fall in love. That love will introduce you to different kind of things, and different kind of people.

But never in my entire life, did anyone tell me...

That you can also fall in love with the worst person ever.

The Training room for vocal is wide and spacious. I always feel pressure upon entering this even if i've been traning for years already.

"Nayeon-unnie" I cling to Nayeon-unni, a trainee like me, "... can you help me sing this part?"

"Alright, I'll sing this for you dahyun-ah." Nayeon was about to sing when Jeongyeon suddenly grabs the paper and look it, "Don't ask for Nayeon, I'll sing this better."

Nayeon looked pissed and yelled again, "She asked for me, not for Yoo Jeongyeon!!"

Jinja, they're always on each other's throat. Nayeon then grabbed me and took me to the other side. As I look back at Jeongyeon, I saw her laughing. She actually likes Nayeon-unnie a lot then why is she teasing her everytime?!

Nayeon-unnie sang for me and I got into the rap part, I called on the cutest maknae here.

"Chaeyoung, rap this for me." I said as I grabbed her. Chaeyoung giggled and started rapping. We rap together and I've never felt so satisfied.

Chaeyoung and I both loved rapping.

After training, We went outside the traning room when I suddenly bump into a tall woman. I looked up only to see a beautiful girl with brown hair. Her facial features also looks like she's Japanese.

I've never fmet a girl so intimidating in my entire life. "Sorry."

"It's fine." She said. She's together with a taller woman too who looks more approachable than her, she has a cute smile on her face. She reminds me of a little cute squirrel.

"Momo!" I feel startled when Nayeon suddenly smiled and waved at the girl, "Why don't you eat with us?"

As we ate, Nayeon-unnie just kept on talking to Momo. And Jeongyeon looks like she's on the worst mood ever. Chayoung, the other girl and I were the only ones talking. Good thing that the squirrel girl is very approachable.

I feel so stiff right now that I don't know what to say. Then suddenly Nayeon stood up and said, "I'm gonna order now."

Chaeyoung and the other girl, I think she's called 'Sana' stood up and went with Nayeon. So Basically, we were awkwardly left there.

We just stare blankly at the distance, since I don't even know what to say. I looked at Jeongyeon who look like she doesn't have a single plan on talking with Momo.

I sigh then my eyes suddenly passed by the brown haired girl Momo. She is looking at a distance. My eyes couldn't leave her since she looks stunningly beautiful.

I studied her facial expressions. Her nose is pointed, tiny lips and rounded eyes. The air around her feels like she is someone special. With round eyes and brown hair like that, she reminds me of my momori. My momori is my dog who recently died. He was cute and cuddly... ahhhh I miss him so much.

"Momori...." I covered my mouth when I realized I just said that out loud while looking at her.

"Momo-ri?" she then looked at with with a startled face. This is so embarassing!