A premonition

DAHYUN'S POV

"Dahyun-ah.. my head hurts!" Chaeyoung complained to me.

"Come on, stop exaggerating. You're not a baby." I said as I pushed her when she's lying my head on my shoulder.

"Jinja! Not a hint of sweetness. I think No boyfriend will ever like you." She said as she clicked her tongue.

"What do you mean?! I'm attractive too you know!" I said as I hit her head.

"Ouch! What are you doing?!" she asked again, "My head hurts again."

I looked at her and she's looking at me with cutie eyes. It didn't affect me. I mean I can't even sense the aegyo from her, I just felt a little guilty.

"Okey, I'll buy some medicine in the convenience store for you." I said as I stood up and opened the door.

I am walking outside my dorm as I pass by a Park and a convenience store. The air is cold and the streets are horribly quiet, it kind of scare me. I remembered Jeongyeon said that Rapists are so common nowadays. Please God, don't forsaken me.

"psst!"

Fuck. I stiffened when I heard that, I turn around to look but there is no one. I took another step.

"psssssst!"

Oh my god. What's happening. Is there really a rapist?! I quickened my steps as I walk again.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I started screaming as I feel someone grab me in my torso. "dammn you!" I shouted as I bit the hands grabbing me.

I pulled out as I look at my offender holding the hands I bit. The offender took the hat off, and...

It's Momo?

She looked at me, all startled and still touching her hands.

What. The.hell.

I felt my face turned red, and my heart beat rapidly rising.

I'M SO STUPID!!!!!

We made a long eye contact when I heard a sudden adorable laughter coming from her, is she laughing?!

"hahahaha, dahyun ah, you're really funny! Did you think I'm a ghost?!" She laughs again.

I looked at her, "No, I thought you were a.. rapist."

She walked towards again, "a rapist?"

She took another step as we're only 3 inches apart, I felt my heart beart beating abnormally again, as I look at her pretty face, her face in in front of mine looking straight to my eyes. She held my chin up and said, "Maybe, I should really just rape you?"

I just felt my heart stop that moment. What is she saying?

"pfft!" then she laughs again as she pull out, "Just joking dahyun-ssi."

"Oh." I turned completely red. Why am I feeling this way towards this girl?!

I sigh with relief. I can finally breathe normally again.

"What's with that relief?" she said eyeing me, ".. and you bit me."

"I'm sorry!!" I said as bowed down, and grinning at her.

She laughed again and said, "You're really interesting you know."

I raised my eyebrows, what do you mean by interesting."

"anyway, with this bit of yours I'm troubled. Can you make up to me?" she said smiling. As I look at her eyes, they were round but when she smiled it disappears.