Girl Crush

MOMO'S POV

"Who are you texting again, Momo?" Sana asked as she looked at my cellphone.

"Some trainee from SM Ent"I answered.

"Are you wooing her again? You bitch." Sana said as she clicked her tongue.

"She's just someone I knew from SM Ent" I said as I looked at her, poker-faced. I mean, it's true. It's just someone I knew, we're flirting but she's just someone I knew. No commitment.

"Momo, when will you learn to love seriously?" Sana sigh.

"Come on, as if you've loved before." I said as I rolled my eyes. "You didn't even love your exes whether girls or boys."

"I did love them you know." Sana said as she sigh rememebering every failed relationships she had went through.

Sana's a perfect girlfriend, Loyal and the Yamato Nadeshiko. But somewhat her partners always break up with her.

She, up until now, doesn't know the reason. In her thoughts, She didn't do anything wrong.

But her partners told me.. They don't see love in her eyes. They don't feel Sana's love. They tried pulling away so Sana would catch them but Sana would always surrender and give up on them. She was perfect but she didn't love them enough.

"What do you think love is anyway?" I said as i sigh. I don't know either.

I have the same problem.

I looked at Sana but she didn't answer, instead I caught her staring on a tall girl as she sits on the other side of the cafeteria.

Tzuyu, I guess? She's the new comer. She's gorgeous and everyone is talking about her.

Then as I look at Sana's expression, I suddenly saw something. Her eyes of as if it's fixated on something she wants so dearly.

Entirely different on how she looks at anyone before.

How does that feel? Looking at someone with love?

Is it exciting?

Is it heart thumping? Nerve wrecking as they all said?

How?

I sigh as I looked at the long line we're still on. Maybe I will be dead first before someone made me feel that way. It's not that I wish for it. I like flirting and being around cute girls and boys but somehow.. I feel empty as I look at Sana. I wish I could be feel something like that.

Something to wake my dead Zombie heart.

Then as I turn my back, I suddenly saw someone.

DAHYUN'S POV

"Dadu."I heard Chaeyoung called me,"what is it?"

"What are you looking around for?" she asked.

I felt my face redden as I noticed who I'm looking for in the crowd of trainees in the cafeteria, I'm looking for her again. is she here? I tried brushing away the thought.

Then, There! She's here! There's no way, I could be wrong, it's Momo.

Her imposing figure and the atmosphere around her seems like it could erase everyone else.I can't help but look at her.

Then I felt my heart thumping as she looked at me too. I felt awkward, should I wave or should I not?

Why do I always look like a fool in front of her?