Chapter 8

"Hey. You've reached the number of Stiles Stilinski..."

Derek took the phone away from his ear. Another voicemail. Of course. After 5 similar attempts what could he expect. He put the phone down in the seat beside him. He gripped the steering wheel of the car and rested his head on it, listening to the radio, and letting everything that's happened play in his memory.

A month. A full month of calling and voicemails. It was tedious. The fact that he just disappeared without a trace, it just wasn't like Stiles to do something like that. Although, with all that had been happening, Stiles hadn't been like Stiles.

The pack as a whole had stopped searching a couple weeks back. Its safe to say, Scott wasn't for the idea. The whole trip back, he had said nothing and a couple hours later, he was gone. The only reasonable assumption was that he was off to find Stiles.

Since then, everything's been day to day. The witches had seemed to just disappear. Left without a trace. It wasn't the most ideal situation, but the threat was gone and the Beacon Hills wasn't completely falling apart. Now it was down to dealing with the morale the pack. After Scott left, it almost made Isaac go on his own mission to never-come-back land. Luckily Erica fought the sense back into him. Although now he just sits in silence, moping. The rest of the pack is dealing with everything in their own ways. But with'everything' meaning losing two of their friends, Isaac, who's usually the source of happiness in the room, being sad, and the ever constant feeling that something worse than what's currently happening is gonna happen, they're not taking it nearly as well as they think they are.

Derek lifted his head off of the wheel and started the car. He was willing to hope that a certain druid knew how to help.