CHAPTER 8

Jiyong just came out from the shower and is drying his hair with the towel in his hand. He moves to his bed and sit. Just now he came back, he saw his two dongsaengs were cleaning up the kitchen and washing dishes, but he couldn't see any trace of Seunghyun. Without being asked, Daesung told him that Seunghyun already went upstairs. Seungri kept on bragging about Seunghyun's cooking and that was the first time, Jiyong saw how excited and happy Seungri was when talking about their eldest hyung. Before, Seungri never talked about Seunghyun with that happy expression and there will always be some dissatisfaction about Seunghyun from him, but this time, the dinner might be brought some difference. They were happy talking about the dinner. Daesung already kept some of the dishes for Jiyong and Jiyong knows that all the dishes were his favorites but Jiyong keep his pride by saying that he will eat later.

After making sure that his dongsaengs already sleep in their room, Jiyong decided to go downstairs to the kitchen. He walks to the fridge and takes out those dishes and put it in the microwave to reheat them. It has been maybe about 10 years, since the last time Seunghyun cooked for them all. Jiyong takes the spoon and taste the soup. Jiyong closes his eyes, and he finally smiles. It taste the same, nothing changes. Jiyong takes a bowl of rice and those dishes to the table and starts to eat, even he already had his dinner outside with the staffs, but still he can't resist the foods prepared by his eldest hyung. It is not something that he can taste every day.

Once, he finishes eating, he cleans up the table and the bowls that he used. He looks at his watch, it is 12.30am, what a time to eat. Jiyong walks to the stairs with the intention to go to his bedroom but he steps is stop when he sees through the glass window, a figure sitting on the swing in their garden near the lake. Jiyong walks to the glass window; he rubs his eyes, tries to see clearly the figure that sits there in the middle of the night. It is Seunghyun. Jiyong sigh. What his hyung doing there alone in this late hour. He has been acting weirdly for the whole day and Jiyong starting to get worried over his eldest hyung, and now Jiyong can't stand it anymore. I've to talk to him. Jiyong first climbs the stairs heading to his bedroom. Once he enters his bedroom, he opens his wardrobe and takes out his sweater then he immediately walks out of his room. Once he out of the house, he walks slowly out towards the lake and he shivers a bit as he feels the night cold wind touch him and he can sees that his hyung is still there sitting alone, just wearing his black pajama, without wearing any thick clothes. He can get sick if he stays outside this long without wearing any thick clothes. Jiyong breathe in deeply before let out a sigh. How should we start this?

"Hyung..." Jiyong said slowly from behind. Seunghyun looks startled a bit at that sudden voice and he turns to his left, standing there Jiyong with a sweater in his hand and at the same time his dongsaeng gives out the sweater to him.

"Don't stay outside too long, you might get sick," Jiyong said once Seunghyun takes the sweater from him and because he feels a bit awkward, Jiyong decided to leave. However once he turns away to leave, Seunghyun suddenly calls him.

"Ji.."

Jiyong stops and he turns to his hyung but he didn't reply.

"Could you sit here with me for awhile?"

Jiyong just keep quiet and looks at his hyung that currently looking at him with a pleading look. Damn! Guilt already seeps through Jiyong's heart. Jiyong quietly walks to his hyung and sit carefully beside his hyung on the swing. Seunghyun slowly put on the sweater and after that they are together looking at the lake before them quietly without talking for a few minutes. The quietness of the surrounding fills the emptiness between them and Jiyong started to hate this whole situation with his hyung so much. Should I start the talk? Once Jiyong wants to open his mouth, Seunghyun already starts first.