Chapter 14

Perrie's POV

"Yeah I have. I'm not sure if I'm ready or not." "Please, just one night. I promise nothing will go wrong!" He said, pleading me to death. "Okay fine. One night and that's it." "Thank you Perrie!" He took Jayden out from behind him and handed him over to me. "Thank you so so much for watching Jayden for me. I can't be late for my date! You know what I mean?" He said speed walking, and smiling too.

"So, what do you like to do Jayden?" "Um, I don't know. Daddy usually lets me watch TV and do my homework but that's it." "Oh, you guys ever go out?" "Sometimes, if daddy is feeling okay then we go out to eat or go the park or go watch movies in the theaters."

"That sounds fun. Well, since it's late. We can't really do anything." "Okay, I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat?" "I'll make you something." We walked back to my place and I decided to make him a little sandwich.

Jade's POV

I was driving back home when I realized that Perrie forgot her little sweater that she took with her. I turned around and started to drive back. A car almost hit me and I started to swerve. Luckily I didn't get hurt or crash into another car. My heart was racing on how fast it was. What if I died?

Anyways, I was on my way back to Perrie's when I saw a guy pull up and entered through the gate. Of course, I didn't think much of it but it was late. Why would someone be coming back late? I pulled up into a parking space and just got out slowly. I don't know what I was doing but I knew that I didn't want the guy to see me. I grabbed Perrie's sweater from the other side and starting walking towards the gate.

I saw the guy again, except he was at Perrie's door. What was he doing there? And who is he? I saw Perrie open the door and smile. Oh she did have such a beautiful smile. That's not the point! I stood behind the gate but just close enough to see what was going on. Perrie went back inside of her house but left the door open.

"Beautiful night out, ain't it?" I heard the guy yell, why does his voice sound so familiar?

Perrie can back with a child?? What's she doing with a child? Is the child hers? The guys? Then I saw her handover the child to the man. He then gave her a hug. What going on? Should I leave or...

///

Hey guys, sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but I'm currently in school and I have to do a lot of work. I hope you can understand and I'll try to update when I can.

-Emily