Ending

AND SCENE!

Finally, BURN is done! Wow, it's amazing for me to think about the fact that I started planning this book in 2015, then released it in 2016, only to finish it in 2017.

And I'm honestly shocked that I was able to finish writing like 2 chapters, an Epilogue and now this Author's ending in a day. In eight hours.... Not that I counted.

I'm currently thinking if I should go through with my plan of writing a sequel. I'd like to considering I've already planned the plot for a second and third book in 2015. High chance that a sequel will happen. I'll keep y'all updated on that.

I'll take a break from writing for a while. And by break I mean: an extra maths lesson despite it being the holidays, finish all my holiday homework and rewatch The 100, Teen Wolf and start watching Scream Queens.

I'll be editing all the chapters, maybe now or tomorrow. Let's hope that all the Thomas + Amelia moments will be better quality if my writing doesn't get worse. We need a Thomas + Amelia ship name. Thomelia? I don't know. I don't even know if you guys want a ship name. OH WHALE.

Anywhore, thank you guys so much for reading this book until the end! I was not expecting anyone to even like, or in fact... read, this book. Thanks for sticking around through the time where I didn't update for a month due to trying to fit into a new school and trying to juggle my new schedule.

Just, thanks for everything and staying through my shitty ass writing.

Now excuse me as I fix my mess of a book.