36.

Bold:TahliaItalics: Cole

Bold:Tahlia
Italics: Cole

Today was my last day in new York and to say I was sad was an understatement, I was depressed and a sobbing mess but Cole managed to make my smile by suggesting we go on a date.

He told me we where going to the movies then dinner and apologized for not being spontaneous because everything was last minute but I didn't care, just spending time with him already seemed like the perfect date.

I decided to go a little simple for the date, I wore a black t-shirt with a hawk on it accompanied with my grey-ish bomber jacket,  I also wore mom jeans with rips and my Adidas superstar, my black purse hanging on my shoulders.

Once I was done dressing up, I decided to do something with my hair and went with something simple, a bun

Just as about to do my hair my phone began ringing loudly in my room, averting my gaze from the mirror I stared at my phone to see who was calling and immediately groaned when I saw Cole number, I wasn't even ready!

I quickly answered

"Be down in 5 just gotta fix my hair " I explained in a hurry and hung up immediately before going back to my hair.

I tried several times but the bun didn't feel right to me and with a short scream I gave up and let my brown hair cascade down my shoulders before hurrying out of my hotel room.

When I got into the car Cole was smiling at me his perfect white teeth showing.

"Why where you running like you being chased by a lion and your run is hella funny " he joked while I narrowed my eyes at him before adjusting my jacket

"Drive before I strangle you to death " I snarled, he chuckled before driving off

*****

"God the guy is so hot " I moaned as i snuggled closer to Cole while munching on some popcorn.

We where at the movie theatre and we where watching now you see me part 2 and dave Franco was one fine piece of cake.

"Don't talk about another guy when I'm here " Cole said as he pouted, I chuckled before planting a small kiss on his cheeks