Description🤗

Kehlani is a young teen that's has just recently moved to Atlanta with her aunt. She's originally from Oakland California, and was forced to move with her aunt because her aunt has gotten a better job opportunity and she thinks it will be better for Kehlani anyways, she doesn't have a good relationship with her mom because her mom was on drugs and got locked up when she was 10. Kehlani never had a relationship with her dad since he passed away when she was a baby. Cause she has never met him or heard anything about him. Kehlani is now 17 years old and she's very different then other people. A lot of people see her as an outcast because she has a lot of tattoos and thinks that she's trouble.

Anthony is 17, living in Atlanta with his mom and siblings. Him and his mother have a rocky relationship. He doesn't have a relationship with his father.Anthony is trying to deal with school while trying to get over his brothers death and also while dealing with health issues. People are intimidated by Anthony because they know that him and his brother are nobody to mess with. Anthony is doing what he can to help take care of his family, while also trying to deal with his health problems.

Oh by the way, I'm not doing these characters exactly how their real life is, there's a lot of things that I will be switching up..

-Vote, Comment, and Share-