9. Sky's Transformation

4years Later

Sun POV

Nag Tratrabaho naako dito and i was promote to be a Chef in the highest Restaurant and i am so verry happy.

(A/N - guys may nyo cast pero gawa gawa kolang Hahahaha)

"Gina! Please Cook this!"I request and give to her the Paper of Recipes and this Season was verry Busy Madaming umoorder na Customer.

"Ok Chef, pero Sold Out napo ang Chicken Ala King! Na Recipe mo sir marami pong nag order."Gina said.

"Ok! Gina just say to the Casher na wala na tayung ala king na manok and Lotoin nyo na ang request nang marami!"I said while Cooking.

"Ok Chef!"Gina said and Walked out but John suddenly came.

"Chef! Wala napo tayung Carbonara at Shaka King's Pasta!"John said and Napakamot nalang ako sa ulo ko.

"Masarap ba mga luto ko? Ba't ang daming Sold out! Nakakairita sigi just told the Casher na wala na tayung Carvonara at Pasta!"I said and John walked out and I announce Something.

"Ok mga Cookers! I want your energy bilisan nyo nang luto para maluto nanatin ang ating Carvonara at King's Pasta Shaka ang Ala King na Manok!"I said and They Work fast.

"Yes Chef"They said and Continue what they Doing.

Sky POV

Nandito ako ngayon sa Clinic nang Doctor ko I was Planning na Magpapayat and This is new Sky.

"Goodmorning Miss Sky! Ngayun napo kita kukunan nang Mga Fats and oil!"Doctor Kzel Said.

"Ok Doctor!"I said and We enter in the Operating room and pinahiga ako may Small nabaga na tumusok sa shoulder ko and Its Injection and I was Sleepy and I only here there voice but i can Feel there hands or Whatsoever.

"Omygush! There are many fats."Doctor kzel's Secretary said.

"Thats Ok we can solve besides She want to be thin so lets transform here!"Doctor kzel said and After how many hours i'm done and Everythings done The Fat Sky was Gone the New Sky is Here.

"Ok! Lets All welcome the Thin sky or The New Sky!"Doctor Kzel said and I come out and I saw my face in the Mirror Wow! Im so pretty (echos)

"Your so gorg. Sky! And you are woah!"Doctor Kzel said and She was Smilling.

"Thankyou Doctor kzel you are Succesfull!"I said and I pay and Walk out actually i forgot na Isa pala akong Chef ngayun but hindi muna ako nagpapakita sakanila ngayun naako magpapakita and I am Travelling in the most famous and Highest Restaurant ever and wala nadin kaming Contact nila Mina and Jin :(

"Goodmorning Chef?"Alia Said.

"Goodmorning! Would you Please Announce to everyone that the Chef is here!"I said and Smirk and alia announce it.

"Guys! Chef Sky is here!"Aliya said and I walked in and They was All shocked.

"Goodmorning Chef! Im zyla"zyla said and I remember Zyzy my doggy hays!

"Goodmorning!"I said and I change my Clothes into chef and Cook.

"Your so Pretty chef, Btw im Chirsly"Chirsly said.

"Thankyou so much! But i'm not pretty Hahaha"I said and Continue to cook but my Manager call me I forgot to tell you i was a Model i was Accept hindi naman nila binasihan kung mataba! They base on how you pose and Smile so I travel to the Model's World Place and I am here.

"Ow! You look thin miss sky"Lin said my photography.

"Ouh! Well thankyou so much"I said and We start the Photo and May magazine agad ako.

"Congrats Miss sky! Your Message and your Looks inspire to those who lost hope!"Gary said (He's gay and He's my manager) and I smile.

"Thankyou Sir Gary! Actually I dont really know na My Message will be trend to those who lost hope im just a simple Model and A Chef!"I said.

"Everything start in simple!"Sir garry said and They smile.

"Verry Well said Sir Gary"I said and We all laugh.

Mina POV

Nandito kami ngayun ni Jin sa Trabaho Actually we are a Fashion Designer and Ilang Years Na Since wala kaming tawagan o Chat ni sky! Wala nakasi shang Facebook at FaceTime kumusta nakaya Sha.

"Jin! Kamusta nakaya si sky no?"I ask jin and jin smile.

"Oo nga! Iwas just thinking if sobrang taba nya na talaga ngayun!"jin said and i laugh.

"Grabe! Siguro pero huwag naman sana yung Sobrang taba nakakawala nang beauty yan!"I said while designing some gown.

"I really Miss Sky!"Jin said.

"Me too! I hope babalik sha dito sa Pilipinas"I said and Jin smile.

"I hope at alam kung nakakamove on na sha kay sun! Kasi matagal nayun"Jin said.

"Sabagay pero sana Babalik sha dito!"I said.

"Babalik yun!"Jin said and We laugh.

Sun POV

Close na ang Resto ngayun kaya umupo muna ako sa office ko and May nakita akong Isang Babaeng Maganda sa Magazine and She's Familliar kaya I decided to look and im not wrong! She was Sky napa wow nalang ako dahil she's so Sexy and now she's the Top 1 model in U.S.A to France and she's now a chef in the most high resto woah!

"Pari! Tingnan mo tong magazine"Bryle said and I was Shocked

"Your  late I already read This! Woah! Pari Sky was so Verry Gorg. And Hot!"I said and They laugh.

"Mahal mo na?"Kriz ask.

"No way! Hindi no Na Shocked lang talaga ako Ang laki na nang Pinagbago nang babaeng ito!"I said.

"Kung hindi ka pumayag sa Bet edi kayu na sana ngayun!"Kriz said.

"Eh! Paanu gusto kong maging top gwapo!"I said.

"Oo! Top gwapo kanga may feelings kadin namang Sinaktan"Bryle said.

"Kagagawan nyo eh!"I said.

"Pari! Hindi kami ang sarili mo! Kung hindi ka Pumayag? Edi sana walang nasaktan! Nagsisisi nga ako eh! Kung ba't ko yun nagawa"Kriz said.

"Gusto ko lang namang Makipaglaro! But i was Matured now and Nagsisisi talaga ako dahil sa Harap pa nang Maraming tao ko sha Sinaktan"I said.

"Psh! Ayan na Nagsisi natayu! One thing we can do it just to say Sorry to sky"Bryle said.

"Yes Tama!"Kriz said.

"But sky is not here! She's In USA"I said.

"If babalik sha"Kriz said and We go home.

To be Cont.

Ayan nagSisisi na sila Kriz,Bryle and Sun! Mapapatawd kaya ni Sky Si Sun? Abangan