10.Planning to sent Sky in the PH

Continuation..

Sun POV

Nandito naako sa bahay i was Planning to check sky's Social Media but wala shang Facebook,Twitter, And Ig. Paanu ako hihingi nang Sorry sakanya

"Anak! Are you ok?"Mommy ask.

"Yes Mommy Im just Thinking of Something"I said and Mommy walked out and I search Sky's Friend Mina and j-Jin and I found them i try to add them and They Confirm me agad agad and Now i Click the Video Call

Dialling Mina..

:Mina Answer your Call

"Hello! Sun Napatawag ka?"

"Mina I have a Favor!"

"Anu yun? Huh? Pasalamat ka nalimutan nanamin yung ginawa mo kay Sky! Alam mo grabe mo noon sana na realize mo na Mali pala yun!"

"Kaya nga humihingi ako nang Favor dahil gusto kung Humingi nang Number ni sky! Irealize may Mistake and I want to say Sorry to her"

"Your late! Wala nakaming Contact kay sky! Ni video Call wala kami eh! I really dont know kung saan namin ma Reach si Sky! Kahit old Cellphone number nya wala na!"

"Please if sky call to you please Contact me! I want to ask forgiveness to her"

"Inlove kaba sa Bestfriend namin? Huh?"

"Magsosorry lang yung tao inlove agad hindi ba pwedeng Nagkamali lang tapos Gusto kong humingi nang Tawad"

"Ah.. ok! I'll just chat you the Update Ok? Byeers."

"Bye! Salamat"

End of Call....

Mabuti nalang at online ang Kaibigan ni Sky.

Alia POV

Naghihintay sina Sir Jade kay sky ngayun at Rinig na Rinig ko ang usapan nila

"Mr. Jade Anung Plano mo kay Sky?"Chef Laz ask Sir Jade and I Texted Chef sky.

"I'm planning to sent sky in the Philipphines! Kaylangan sha Doon nang mga Cookers and I know she can do it sky was the most High Record Chef here and i want we are top in the Philipphines so my decision is Final"Sir jade said.

"Well! What do you think sir? She can doit?"Chef laz ask sir Jade.

"Yes! She can do it! I have a trust of sky!"Sir jade said.

"Excuse me chef and sir! Chef sky is Comming!"I said.

"Good!"Chef laz said and Chef sky was Entering here office.

Sky POV

I was Actually Travelling to my office but alia texted me so I am travellinh fast and Now Im Entering my office

"Goodmorning Chef Laz and Sir Jade! Who took you here?"I ask.

"Sit down First!"Sir jade said and sit down

"We are calling you because we are Planning to sent you in the Philipphines!"Sir Jade said.

"And hindi ka Pupunta doon para maglakwaksa! You are going there because You Are Sent to the Brach of this Resto! Pangalawa lang tayu doon sa Pilipinas and Sir Jade Wants to be top 1 and he wants you to be the chef and Manager On that Company!"Sir Laz said and I am Verry shocked.

"Sa P-Philipphines?"I ask and Lumunok ako nang laway (Ews)

"Yes! And Please Sign your Contracts"Sir jade said.

"Sir! Ayaw konapung bumalik sa Pilipinas please choose someone!"I said.

"Please Ikaw nalang ang Pag Asa To be Honest Everyone was Sent their but wala Palpak! I hope you are the Choosen One!"Sir jade said.

"Pumayag kana Sky! If you want this Company or Resto get high! You will be rewarded!"Chef laz said.

"Give me The Contract and I'll sign it!"I said and Sir Jade Smile and I sign it.

"So! Kailan flight ko?"I ask Coldly.

"Well You Have a Ticket here in Next Day and Morning pala ang Flight mo its  04:00 am In the Morning"Sir jade said and Give me the ticket and I accept it and I walked out and Enter the Kitchen and I bake my Most Famous Cake

"Chef Sky ok kalang?"Alia ask.

"Yes! I'm just thinking kung ba't sa dinami dami bakit ako pa talaga ang napili bilang chef doon sa Philipphines eh! Ayaw ko doon Gusto ko dito kasi dito ako Naging Matatag at Naging matapang!"I said.

"Swerte ka nga chef eh! Kasi alam mo ako gusto gusto ku nang Umuwi doon sa Pilipinas kasu! Hindi ako papayagan nila Chef Laz at Sir Jade eh pag mag reresign naman ako kailangan kong Barayan ang Companing ito!"Alia said and I saw the tears forming from her Eyes

"Stop it! I hate Seeing Girls Crying! Dont Worry alia! If you work hard you have a Reward"I said and Alia smile.

"I hope so!"Alia said.

"Since the cake was Bake! I want you to taste it"I said and alia taste and I saw the Smile Comming from her Lips

"Chef you are really Good in cooking Wow! Your Cake was Verry Yummy! I know this is the most Famous Cake in this Resto! But woah! Ganito pala ang lasa nito akala ko Kagaya lang nang Ibang Cake dyan but this is Different"Alia said and I laugh.

"Thanks for your Compliment Alia! I'll Give it to you since magbabake paako nang Marami!"I said and Alia accept it.

Dan POV (new Cast gawa gawa lang)

Busy ang mga tao dito sa Resto and May Iaanounce ako sakanila.

"Cookers Please Stop for a While"I said

"Yes Chef"They said.

"I'll Announce you to get ready   because the Most High Chef will be comming her to work with you and I please bring your name tag"I announce.

"Chef Dan! Kailan po ba sha darating"Chef sun ask top 2 most High.

"Chef sun! I dont know just Remind them to bring their Name Tags"I said and Walked out.

Sky POV

Im here at my condo Im verry tired because Im done baking and I am thinking to Yaya Milda if kumusta nakaya sha ngayun and I am Sleepy of thinking those Funny Memories that we have together and Im just smilling and I dont know that my Tears was Falling and I wipe it and I decided to sleep I just miss my Friend and family in PH so im planning to surprise them

To be Continue