**

It was no surprise to his parents that the small red head boy was never really part of the games that his two other brothers were playing. He always seemed to have his own fun with his own adventures, as they always changed from day to day. His mother had noticed that her kitchen utensils were missing at the time of dinner one night, and looked at her husband who smiled and looked outside the window where Arthur Weasley whispered to himself and played with the pots and pans. His brothers; John and Mark never questioned Arthur on why he always took them after the 9 year old told them that he wanted to be a potion master. Mark thought it was an excellent idea, that potions was a very complex field and to strive for it, Arthur believed he was going to be the best potion master there was ever known to the wizarding world. But the following day, Arthur wanted to be the Minister of Magic, the best Minister that the wizarding world ever knew. John encouraged his brother to try to achieve nothing but the best grades in school when it was his time, that he was capable into becoming the best Minister if he really dedicated himself. Mark laughed and went along as the following month, Arthur wanted to be a Magizoologist. He begged his parents for the smallest creature, but only managed to receive a cat. He took the small kitten everywhere, from family gathering and even to the restroom. His mother smiled as Arthur never let the small orange creature run around freely, and the day that the cat had ran away, she did not know how to make her son feel better. Arthur felt as if his entire purpose in life had ran away, but continued to find what profession he wanted to be. On his eleventh birthday, Arthur woke up bright and very early. Putting on his glasses, he jumped out of bed and rushed to the living room in where he patiently waited for the owl to come through his window. By the time that his parents were awake, Arthur had fallen asleep on the couch, a frown on his face. His father smiled as the white envelope landed on his son's lap. At the sound of his two brothers running down, Arthur turned and opened his eyes, a small cake in front of him, his mother grinning as she quietly sang for him.

"Happy Birthday, my dear boy."

As he stood up to follow his family to the table, he felt a heavy object fall on his feet. When his eyes landed on the all too familiar envelope, his face lit up and he began waving the envelope right on the faces of his brothers.

"I got it! I got it!" He sang, running around the house, his father laughing as he watched his son repeat the same actions his older sons did. Arthur did not want to wait another day to go to Diagon Alley to start buying all his supplies, even if his parents weren't able to get it all.

Two weeks before Arthur was able to board on the express with his brothers along with his parents made their way through shop to shop. Fascinated once again by all the objects and antiques that surrounded him left his mind going through all the potential careers that he might chase for.

"What house do you think, Arthur would be in?" Mark asked his brother as they walked behind their parents.

"Why would I be in any other house that isn't Gryffindor?" Asked Arthur, raising a brow as he glared at him.

"I mean, Mum was in Slytherin."

"I doubt Arthur is a snake, John. He seems more of a Hufflepuff to me. Maybe he will be the one to break Weasley tradition!"

"What if he gets sorted into Ravenclaw?"

"Ravenclaw?" The two of them look at Arthur who continued to walk between the two, a frown on his face. The two older brothers looked at each other once again and smiled. "Nah."

"What is that suppose to mean?!" John quickly wiped off the grin off his face and looked around him.

"Oh look! Ollivanders." He exclaimed, cutting the quick frustration that Arthur has towards his brothers.

"I remember when I got my wand." the other boy nodded, and began to talk about the day they got the chance to get their own wands. Arthur walked up to his mother, who patiently waited for him to catch up to him, and held his hand as the family walked inside the store.

"Well, if it isn't the Weasley's. Is it time already?"

"It sure is, Mr.Ollivander." Arthur smiled up at the wand maker and stood proud and very tall.

"Come closer, boy."

And he did.

      With his wand in his pocket, and his robes in the bag. His family decided to take a stroll in London. Arthur looked around all the new gadgets that muggles were using and wondered how they were able to live without the usage of magic. He couldn't really imagine himself as one to not be able to use magic, even if many of his uses were accidental. He also began to question how those who are born with magical abilities but were from muggle parents came to terms that they were not as modern and normal as they thought they were.

"Arthur!" He turned his head, in quick motion that he could see the bright lights blind him for a second, but is moved out of the scene in seconds. "Darling, are you okay?" Cedrella asked, cupping her son's face. 

"Did you see how bright the lights were?! They had me blinded for a few seconds." Mark and John looked at each other, whispering a small oh no. "The car! Did you see it, mum?!"

"I think he's going to be just fine." Septimus reassured his wife, a smile on his face.

"I know what I want to be when I'm older!" Arthur exclaimed, grabbing his wand and pointing it towards the wall. Nothing happened, but with his wand in his hand, he felt happier.

"And what is it this time?" John sighed, crossing his arms against his chest. His parents and brothers patiently waited for him to calm down, and once he did, Arthur looked at his family with a grin.

" I want to be an expert on Muggles!"

"What?!" 

(head-cannon was inspired and provided by gentlect, my favorite Molly cosplayer on Tumblr. <3 this story is dedicated to her <3)