Dos

The next morning, Arthur was the first one to be up and ready.  John and Mark had woken up in grumpy mood, as their younger brother had knocked on their doors loud enough to get them out of their bedrooms. Septimus grinned at his son, as he joined him for breakfast, observing his two eldest as they eyed Arthur with a stink eye. He was for sure if looks could kill, he would be making a trip to St.Mungo's this instant.
"You seem quite excited, Arthur." Septimus said, as he folded the Daily Prophet.
"Like you have no idea, dad. I can't wait to be through the doors and make friends and learn more about muggles in muggle studies!"
"Just shut him up, already."
"He's driving me bloody mad."
"Now boys. You two were no different when it was your first year. Leave your brother alone. Eat, wash up, we got a train to catch." Cedrella said as she put down their breakfast in front of them and sat next to her husband. Arthur ate as fast as he could, excused himself and rushed to the restroom to wash himself up, ready to start his new journey. Running to his bedroom, he carefully stuffed his piggy bank into a bag and made sure his other simple muggle objects were safe in his trunk.
"You seem to be taking everything, Arthur." Arthur turns around, his father looking down at him. "Some of these objects might not work beyond school walls, you do know that right?"
"I do! I really do, I just want to show my roommates." Septimus smiled and put his hand on his son's shoulders. "Would that be weird?" It was one thing that Arthur was worried other than his objects breaking or not working was that his soon to be housemates would see him as a whack job, just as his brothers had many times.
"I think you can make many friends,Arthur. Take it slow, these are your precious treasure. Only show those who are really worth your time and explanation of all these great muggle objects." Arthur grinned and hugged his father before shutting his trunk and grabbing his little bag.
"I'm ready, dad. I'm going to make lots of friends and only the special ones will know about my treasures."
"That sounds like an excellent idea, son. Now let's get your brothers to move just as fast as you do. It can save us a lot of trouble." Arthur nodded and walked out of the room, leaving behind his father who quietly began taking out objects from the trunk. If it was one thing that Septimus was worried about, it was on how his youngest son would be treated with neither him or his mother protecting the boy.

An hour later, the Weasley family was standing close together on the grounds of platform 9 ¾. John and Mark said their goodbyes to their parents before running inside the train and finding their own group of friends. Although Arthur couldn't help but feel a little bit betrayed, he put a smile on his face and faced his parents.
"Don't mind John and Mark, Arthur. Nervous?" Arthur nodded.
"I think I was born nervous for this." Cedrella smiled and looked around her, just for her eyes landing on her older sister with her son. When the sisters connected their silent contact, they nodded at each other and left it at that. "Is that Aunt...?" Septimus looked up, holding his wife and son close. Not wanting Arthur to continue his sentence, and question why his aunt was not coming over to them, Cedrella put her hands on her son's shoulder and looked down at him.
"Go on board, Arthur. We don't want you to fall behind." Arthur hugged his parents before looking back his aunt once again and entering the Hogwarts Express. He walked through the tight corridors until he found a compartment with only a girl and three other boys sat.
"Can I sit here?" He asked, looking at the boys.
"Sure." One of them said. Arthur silently thanked them before sitting down and looking out at the window and waving at his parents just when the express began to move and his journey to Hogwarts began.

Molly stared at the out of this world boy,and hid her redden cheeks behind a copy of the Daily Prophet. Fabian and Gideon had noticed their little sister flush at the sight of the red head boy, and internally promised each other that they would have to talk seriously with their sister. Billius excused himself and gave the twins the opportunity to sit next to their sister, and elbow her softly.
"What?"
"We saw you." Molly rolled her eyes and covered her face with the papers again.
"I'm glad you have your eyesight, Gideon. I was about to owl mum about it." It was the twin's turn to roll their eyes, but pushed down the newspaper from her hands and grinned at her. "What?"
"As your older brothers..." Fabian started
"We just want to let you know..."
"You can't date." Both of them said. Molly's fave began to once again flush and shook her head rapidly.
"You two are crazy. I'm only 11. I'm too young to date!" Her outburst had made the now sleeping boy stir in his space, bringing her blush to return. "Besides, You two can't tell me what to do. You may be my older brothers, but I am very capable of taking care of myself from now on. If I think the boy is cute than I think the boy is cute."
"You're our little sister."
"It's our job to not let you go near any boy right now." Fabian and Gideon shared a grin, putting Molly on the edge of her seat. Billius walked back to the compartment when he saw his younger brother carrying their sister out of the compartment they shared. Molly continued to battle against her brother, hitting him right on his back, leaving Billius to just ignore the two and continue walking to the space, where the red head boy was looking at a small piggy, not caring what had just happened right in front of him