Chapter 22

July 13th 

Jellals pov 

me and erza decide to have a lye in since it's a sunday and sunday is the day of rest. THANK GOD!. 

'this is nice' erza said in the silence as we both had our eyes closed. her head rested on my chest and i played with her long red hair. 

'yeah' i chuckled 'i don't want it to end, or move...just the quiet afternoon...peace and qui-' i was interupted by the phone calling and i sighed disappointedly. unfortunately i got up and  when to the house phone.  'any bets?' 

'Natsu' 

'nah i think it's Gajeel' i said and we chuckled. 'Yello' i said and i could hear panic through the phone. 

'JELLAL I NEED A FRIEND RIGHT NOW!' gray panicked. 

'we were both wrong' i said and erza just giggled. 'sorry, what' 

'i need your help' 

'Gray me and erza are trying to have a nice relaxing day because the kids are with meredy and i just want to spend a nice time...with my...fiance' i slowly spoke. 'can't you just ask Natsu or Gajeel' 

'no, they arn't mature enough' i took a deep sigh and just rolled my eyes. 

'alright fine i'll be there in 10' i said and walked to the wardrobe. 

'thanks man' 

'yeah you owe me' 

'yep' i hung up the phone and streached as i walked to the chester draws and then the wardrobe. 

'whats wrong' 

'gray needs me. don't worry i'll be in and out, because i promised you a nice lie in together' i put my shirt on and tied my belt around my wait of my black jeans and kissed erza goodbye. 

'okay well hurry' she said and i chuckled and left the house. when i drove to Juvias place i knocked on the door and saw Juvia with mascara under her eyes all smudged she sighed and smiled at me and let me in the house. 

'he's on the couch' she spoke with a moody tone to her voice and went in the kitchen. Gray turned around and signaled me to sit down. 

'whats wrong with you two' 

'dunno' 

'well you obviously do unless it's her time of the month' i said and gray passed me some papers. 'whats this?' 

'results for a DNA test' 

'why are you taking a DNA test?' 

'because i have a son who is five years old' i widened my eyes and was completly shocked. 

'what?' 

'yep, vicky left me because she was pregnant' 

'yeah, I'm suprised he never knew that since he knows everything' we could hear juvia moan in the kitchen and gray rolled his eyes. 

'is this why she's so-' 

'what-PISSY. yeah it is' 

'gray i have no idea what to do. it's a problem you and Juvia need to talk about...TOGETHER' i said loud enough for juvia to hear. 'right i need to go, i promised Erza a peaceful day together, now make your day peaceful because don't forget, you two have kids, and babies sense stress and arguments' i said and i walked to the kitchen. 'i'll see you later Juvia' i said and she hugged me. 

'bye' she replied and i walked to the door. 

'both of you talk it out, and gray...no hiding anything' i said and walked back to the car. 

Grays pov 

great help...not. i turn back to juvia and follow her to the kitchen. she makes a tea and i sit on the dining chair and she looks at me and tries to go in the livingroom but i lightly held her wrist for her to stay. 

'Gray i have nothing to say to you' 

'yeah well i have a lot to say to you' 

'I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!' 

'Juvia listen to me. i hurt you, and i'm sorry. finding out that i was a dad hurt me too, i just wanted you and the twins in my life, i never expected a magic five year old boy arrive out of nowhere' i explained and juvia just started to cry again. 

'i don't want us falling apart' she cried and i put the tea down on the table and hugged her. 

'we don't have to fall apart. Juvia, we can still make this work' 

'what is the relationship between you and Vicky' she asked and i sighed. 

'well, since i have visitation rights, i see him in the weekends' juvia nodded trying to get along with how this is all going to work. 

'i'm scared of what could happen between us' 

'i'm scared too. but juvia don't worry because nothing is going to change the way we are. i love you' i said and she embraced me crying. 

'i love you too' 

-------------------------------

is it going to be the same or will it change. 

i hope you liked this chapter. 

sorry if it's a bit short but i had nothing else to write for this chapter. 

thanks for reading 

:)