One

*not edited

He figured it was months later and he was still at the hospital.  Doctors and nurses had no clue what happened and why he was paralyzed.  He had medication to take for panic attacks, shaking, and being nauseous.  The one thing that changed was his hearing.  He could finally hear some things, not everything.  The doctors figured out how to do that, which Louis was happy about because he was going absolutely mad.  

Louis doctor had come in looking tired, her hair was pulled up and make-up to cover up her dark circles.  She looked sadly at his chart and closed it suddenly looking at Louis and said, "Louis, someone is here to pick you up.  He is requesting to have you home and they can give you medical attention at home and one suggestion is I can recommend a doctor who can live at your home and he is also a therapist."  She paused.  "I know what you're thinking, But in case you haven't forgotten I can't talk Doctor Ellis, well you'll just have to listen anyways."  She smiled.

"Excuse me doctor Ellis, someone is wanting to see Mr. Tomlinson."  A nurse popped her head in the door and then left.

"Well Mr. Tomlinson it was great working with you, I'll get you ready to leave.  You can have these monitors off for a couple of hours but then at home, you'll have to be connected to them again okay?"  She told him.

Louis blinked twice for yes and she smiled while prepping him to get ready to leave.  He was confused, and he wondered who would've picked him up.  Doctor Ellis went to go get his special wheelchair and he was getting anxious and excited to leave this room he had been in for months.  She returned with another nurse, a man to help lift me up.  They wheeled Louis out in the waiting room and they saw two girls, one who had long white curly hair and dressed like she was a fashion model she looked around 18 years old, the other look younger, probably her sister.

"Louis!"  The girl with white hair practically skipped to them.  "Dad is getting the car ready for you."

Dad?  Louis memory of his family was kind of lost and he wasn't sure what was going on.

"Alright, Louis I'll wheel you out there."  The girls were on either side of him.

Once they got to the van Louis didn't recognize the man that was smiling, who had his arms crossed and leaning against the van.  "Hi son, let's get you home shall we."

For some reason Louis had a gut feeling that he shouldn't be with him, that he shouldn't go home.  He couldn't do anything but sit and let the doctor put him in the car with his sisters behind him.