two

*not edited

Louis heart was racing, he felt sweat coming down his cheeks.  He wasn't calming down, something was wrapped around him and he couldn't get out.  He felt trapped.  There were tears in his eyes.  He was just waking up but he couldn't open his eyes just yet, they felt heavy.

"Mr. Tomlinson," Louis felt a hand on his shoulder, shaking him slightly and a cold rag on his forehead. 

"Please wake up."  The calming voice whispered.

Something was preventing Louis open his eyes, he was confused and scared.  He wasn't sure where he was or who he was with because he hadn't recognized that voice. 

Suddenly Louis began to shake.  "Mr. Tomlinson!" The voice was nervous now.  Louis tried to stop but he had no control over his body and what it did.

"Omg, please.  Shhhh, Mr. Tomlinson you're okay, you're home and safe please calm down."  Louis felt a hand on on his right arm, he knew what was coming the needle went in and seconds later his body was numb and stopped shaking.  There was silence and Louis began to feel sleepy before he passed out again he felt something on his chest and someone whispered, "promise me you won't do that again."

And for some reason Louis promised that voice.

An: please remember to vote, comment what you think and choose love 💚💙 thank you for reading!