three

*not edited

Louis hasn't woken up yet and Harry wasn't sure what to do.  He's been studying for his exams and he couldn't focus.  He's only been there a week and it was quite stressful taking care of someone who is in the condition.  Harry put some notes on his phone:

-panic attacks happen 3 or 4 times a day (sometimes vomit blood if it's worse)
-uncontrollable shaking happens when he has panic attacks (give needle to stop shaking)
-pain mostly in the neck and leg areas.

Harry sighs, puts down his glasses and his own to drink his coffee.  Harry isn't quite a doctor yet, but he is smart and people have been really impressed with everything he has done so far.  The chef was the most impressed since Harry is only in his second year of college.

Anyway, Harry was in Louis room.  His father thought it was best to have harry stay here so he could watch Louis.  He still has his flat a couple blocks away but he would pay harry more so he took it. 

There was a knock at the door and Harry said a quite "come in" and Mr. Tomlinson came in still in his work attire.

"How's everything in here?  He hasn't woken up yet has he?"  His dad asked rubbing his eyes.

"Not yet sir.  But he's healthy and everything is in check."  Harry said smiling shyly.

"Alright well, I'll let you finish up here and you can head on home to get some sleep.  Also I'll call an uber, you look tired."

Harry blushed and thanked him.  Why was he always so shy around him?  He packed up his textbooks and study cards and put his stuff by the door and put his maroon sweater over his scrubs.  Even though he was at their house he was require to wear his uniform and his badge at all times.  Before he left he made sure that Louis had his feeding tubes in and checked him and made sure he was comfortable.  He had put Louis breathing mask on, he had to put it on at night so that everything was alright.  Once he did that he had brushed some of Louis hairs out of his face with his fingers.  His hair was getting quite long and he thought that tomorrow he'll cut it.

"You're uber is here."  Harry was so used to the quietness all day it made him jump a little.

"Alright thank you and your son should be all good."  Harry got up and put his tennis shoes on, put his bag over his shoulder, made sure his glasses were in his shirt pocket and left feeling really tired.  He hasn't slept much which wasn't good.  He was just too stressed about everything.

He made it home and once he did he brushed his teeth, stripped down into nothing, plugged his phone in and drifted off to sleep.

An: I will definetly edit this chapter later, I'm not sure if I like all the facts about harrys schooling, I hope it's not confusing.  I think I'm just going to edit when I'm done with this book so just ignore any mistakes right now please, thanks.

Btw: I made up Louis' condition.  He's paralyzed but other things happen too.  Just go along with the story.
kisses xxx