❤️Humesha Forever❤️

#PreWarning⚠️
#GrammaticalErrors
#pardonMeInAdvance🙈
********************************

Location:- Malhotra Mansion

Bright morning with a sunlight peeking through the curtains disturbed peaceful sleep of Manik... Making crease over his forehead, he snuggled into something which was rising up nd down... He smiled in his sleep feeling the mattress over soft when he heard some kind of rhythm.. A beautiful rhythm...Lub-dub, lub-dub... He smiled more but someone tugged him pushing him back.. He frowned nd tighten his grip around something but that someone kept pushing him... Finally getting irritated, he opened his half sleepy eyes where his gaze straight fell upon.. Ummm..something deep..like.. Cleavage... Moving his gaze up he found locate.. Uhhuu..nuptial chain... Checking out the locate more carefully, finally he concluded it to be his love.. Shifting back a little, he adjusted himself on his elbow taking nice view of her who was sleeping beside him with that glowing face... He smiled as he found her making cute pout feeling the disturbance due to the sunlight... Raising up his hand, he blocked the light preventing them not to reach till her face... Feeling no more ray, she sighed nd smiled in her sleep... But how could her monster let her sleep so nicely when he wanted to tease her... He took his hand back letting the ray again disturb her nd she again made pout feeling the light... He suppressed his urge to kiss her pout.. He again raised his hand shifting toward her while her frown decreased...

Taking his raised hand near her face, he rolled her hair locks around his finger nd noticed her each features lovingly but forgot that the naughty sunlight is still disturbing his wifey's sleep.. She frowned feeling disturbed nd again made pout.. He looked down toward her pouty lips nd without thinking anything more, he placed his lips upon her sucking nd nibbling it like candy... Recognizing his touch, she too started responding him still with her closed eyes.. He took her over him deepening the kiss as she caressed his nape while his hand were on her back drawing circles sending her thrill.. He broke the kiss after good 5 mins nd joined there foreheads together..

She breathed heavily nd said "good morning.. Patidev".. He smiled nd pulled her close whispering "its a best morning for me till now".. Hearing his husky nd frisky voice she blushed nd hugged him tight.. He too hugged her back but something notorious strike him..

Kissing her exposed shoulder, he said playfully "waise I won't mind staying like this with you on OUR bed whole day..naked"
As he said this, she took her face back widening her eyes nd clutched the duvet around her body more tightly.. She quickly came down beside him on the bed sitting with that cherry colored cheek nd face-palmed herself feeling shy.. Manik smirked nd shifted toward her while she looked at him with her corner of her eyes.. He moved more close as she took her hand off from her face going back.. She looked like a puppy as he moved a inch closer toward her..

She quickly clutched the duvet thinking he would again kiss her but to her dismay he bend off to her shoulder peeking through it nd took his vest from down nd straighten himself showing it to her "What happen Nandu??" He said in the most innocent voice he could to her whereas she was surprise nd embarrassed too at the same time

She looked here nd there while he took great fun out of her this moment... "Oo..you thought..me tumhe kiss.." he said raising his eyebrow making her widen her eyes... She shook her head rapidly while he smirked nd again said in the same tone"ab biwi ki khwahish ko ek adarsh pati kaise taale.. Let me complete your wish..come".. He moved again close to her while she shut her eyes keeping her palm over her lips.. He looked up toward her closed eyes nd than toward her palm smiling nd gave soft kiss on her palm while she opened her eyes meeting with him ...

Manan:-Mera_Monster |✔(not edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें